Benchmark Senior Living at Robbins Brook - Acton, MA

Great Community, My Mother is Doing Well

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. It is great facility with kind people. All the staff have been great. The nurses are taking good care of her, and her needs. They have also been great with their communication. Even the front desk staff is very friendly, and accommodating. We go to visit a lot, and every time we go the community, and her room are nice, and clean. She is pleased with the meals, the food is good. It has been a lovely experience so far, and this is a community I would recommend.

Caring, friendly, and comfortable

My Parents moved to Robbins Brook two years ago and loved it immediately. The surroundings are classy yet comfortable, and the staff is friendly helpful and engaging. After my mother passed away, they were right there for our family in every way needed and even provided further attention for my father who required a higher level of care. He has continued at Robbins Brook on his own and enjoys the new friends he forged while there. I highly recommend Robbins Brook at Acton completely and without hesitation.

A nice community!

When I toured this community the staff were very nice. I did not try the food but I saw the menu and it sounded good. The community was clean and I would have chosen it if it was closer.

Spotless

The rooms in this facility are very nice and pretty spacious. They do have quite a few amenities here which is great. The staff is just a delight to work with and they are always helpful. The place is always spotless.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you and your family.

Seems to be best fit for Vi...

Seems to be best fit for Virginia, very accommodating, and very anxious to add Virginia as resident. Score on assessment quite high initially, but Robbins Brook appears to be willing to approach from long range perspective. We were very impressed with sense of community and staff quality. When they discover how much Ginny can do for herself, her Assessment score should begin to drop.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for your kind words. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please call us if you ever need anything.

Getting much better

Robbins Brook has been through a change of hands in ownership since we have been here, but it seems to be a change for the better. It's a nice looking community, and the staff are just wonderful. The care services have been a bit spotty during the transitional period, but they're improving.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience.