Benchmark Senior Living at Nashua Crossings - Nashua, NH

Nice, Independent Community

I toured Nashua Crossings, and thought that it was a newer, very nice community. It seemed to be an independent, lively place, but I was uncomfortable with the fact that they had a base price for care, and anything additional was added on depending on they types of care needed. It's a quite expensive system.

We're settling In

We are very happy with our apt here, it;s not like living in our own home but the staff here have been outstanding in helping us settle in, attentive, friendly and great to work with. We enjoy going to the dining room, they have a nice menu to choose from and we enjoy visiting with the other residents during mealtime. There are a lot of different activities going on and the courtyard and walking paths are very nice.

Tour and options

We toured this community. The staff was able to answer the questions we had on the care. We wanted a community that did have physical therapy. the menu was appealing. The community was very nice. They did seem to focus on social activities more than therapy for a family member.

Nashua Crossings is a very nice facility that can offer a family a lot that is looking to place a loved one in a retirement home, greate staff, nicely located in South nashua, well maintained facility, lots of programs and activities for the resident to take part in.
I would recommend this place for a loved one to live.

Variety Of Activities!!

My tour of this community went very well. The place was beautiful and kept up very nicely. I spoke with the residents and they were very happy with their stay, they love the activities offered. The staff was very friendly and offered us to try out the meals which looked delicious.

A clean community!!

I was not impressed with this community. They start the resident off in assisted living and then move them to memory care. The staff I met were nice, however they did not seem very acute to my mother's care needs during the evaluation. It seemed like they forced all the residents to participate in the activities.

Good Care

We are happy with the care that my mother is receiving here. The staff is very helpful and friendly to make sure that we have what is needed for the care she needs. The food is good with a health choice. There are alot of activities offered for those who want to stay active and mom is working on trying to get involved. This community is highly recommended for good care at a good price.

Seems like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was located a bit too far from family to be an option for us. But it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look for those located a little closer!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you! Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Active, bright, cheery, well laid out facility. Staff visible and friendly. Dementia issues with residents well understood. Plenty of activities to keep dementia residents engaged and more stimulated. Could see one coming to this facility and thriving.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

A Difficult but Good Decision At This Time..

A very difficult time when a family has to make a decision that they are unable to give a parent (treasured family member) what they need to be safe, comfortable with the appropriate medical support daily 24x7.
We spent a great deal of time visiting many NH /MA "retirement/nursing facitilies " and had to consider the need of Dad and the financial situation that required us to weigh each and every decision based on what was best but also what was the most sound overall decision for each pro & con in this type of situation from care requirement to the financial limitiations.
My 1st thought when I arrived was this is a HOTEL a nice one .. it was warm, cheerful, clean with a very receptive, helpful and supportive staff and it made a very difficult and stressful time much easier.
Dad has been in the facility now for almost a month and he is looking stronger & he is well looked after, and we miss him terribly but understand that he is safe, well cared for and near his doctors, hospital and majority of the family. It may be a Home away from home but so far it is a very good place to be at this time.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident.

We are pretty satisfied, and happy with everything they do.

They seem to have activities going on all the time. They frequently have musicians come in and play for the residents. The residents can go outdoors where there is a nice courtyard. They also have a small bus and can take a few residents out shopping, or on trips. They have at least two choices for every meal. In fact, I think they eat better than I do! The food is pretty good. Nashua Crossings is almost like a country club! We are pretty satisfied and happy with everything they do. One thing that was nice... is that I had to move all my mother's furniture and clothing in, and Rob the director is really nice... he had some of the staff help me carry the furniture in. I highly recommend Nashua Crossings.

Location is great. Matt wa...

Location is great. Matt was extremely helpful, knowledgable and is sending a nurse to asses my father to see how they can accomodate him and my mother.

Director was extremely helpful, knowl...

Director was extremely helpful, knowledgable and thorough. We were given valuable rental information and useful advice on many aspects of assisted living. Very pleased with the facility and the staff.

We are also about to open a brand new 20-unit Memory Care Neighborhood the beginning of June 2014. We are now touring and accepting reservations.