Lely Palms of Naples - Naples, FL

Toured, very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. Unfortunately at the time of my tour they did not have any availability, but this is definitely somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one, it's a very nice looking place!

Not for Us

The apartment was far away. For her to be motivated just to go to the dining room was a long walk. It was like living in an apartment complex and walking 1/8 mile to the dining room. It was kind of depressing, not bright. There were gaps between the doors of probably an inch, and in the closet I saw rust. Some corridors did not have a pleasant odor. By the pool, the sidewalk wasn't level. Little things, they don't seem like a big deal individually but all together it didn't look well maintained. It had a very small dining room, short dining hours, and I ate there and had heartburn the rest of the day! I asked how long most of the staff had worked there, and I never got a straight answer. I didn't see any staff and resident interaction, but you wouldn't based on the distance between everything.

Lely Palms of Naples

I would never have learned of Lely Palms without the guidance and help from A Place For Mom. Lely is the best kept secret in Naples. I was impressed with the location, the facilities and most of all the staff; many of them have been there 10+ years, which is rare in this field. Everyone looked happy and content and Renee Gonzalez is the BEST. She is caring, compassionate and down to earth. I felt like she really cared about my mom and not just filling up a space. I highly recommend Lely.

Full continuum of care at Manorcare

We were made aware of Manorcare at Lely Palms through A Place For Mom. They identified a number of places in the Naples area, but we ended up chosing Manorcare because they offer a full continuum of care.

People at Lely Palms were extremely ...

People at Lely Palms were extremely nice and helpful

Lely Palms Retirement Community located in Naples, Florida is a rental community designed for your active and healthy lifestyle. We offer a wide selection of attractive accommodations to meet everyone’s desires and needs. Should the time come that you require additional support, you will find Assisted Living, Memory Care Assisted Living (Arden Courts) and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation (Manorcare at Lely Palms) all located on our 28 acre campus.