Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Everything is going fine

Everything is going fine. I am not sorry he is there. Things are going as well as can be expected considering the situation. The staff is amazing and very helpful.

[Removed], the lifestyle consultant and in turn the tour was fantastic. She took the time to answer any questions we had and lay out the cost. The people including the residents and staff were very welcoming, the amount of activities available to residents is amazing, only eclipsed by the awesome menu and venue. Overall the facility felt more like a warm Bed & Breakfast than anything. I would be really happy if my dad ended up here.

Mother doesn't always know best.

My mother refused to give up her 2-story home even with her mobility problems and basement laundry (I'm the daughter so guess who did the laundry). She ended up calling 911 due to pain and itch from a skin condition that had lingered for about one month. The hospital said she could not return home and we greatly thank them for that as we had been trying for years to have her move or at least get help with her activities of daily living.
In the home she received proper nutrition, medication on a daily basis (skin looked better after 48 hours) and much needed physiotherapy. She now has a social life and daily activities. She has the privacy she thought would be lost in a home. She told us "I was brought here kicking and screaming but I love it here."

Excellent service

Everyone working at terrace gardens were super friendly and responsible. I found them organized and professional as well!

Since 1985, Terrace Gardens in Toronto, Ontario, has offered rewarding retirement living in an intimate residence. Terrace Gardens features 48 Independent Living suites and 14 Assisted Living suites on a dedicated floor. Everything revolves around supporting how you want to live, from the highly experienced staff to the bright and spacious suites to the COR-certified kosher meals and snacks. Terrace Gardens is also conveniently close to the highway and public transit, making it easy to remain involved in community life.