Credit River Retirement Residence - Streetsville, ON

[Removed] was a very good and informative person.
The tour was just what I needed and I saw the residence and a couple of suites. NOW I need some time to think it through, to see what kind of life I could make when living there. Thank you. [Removed]

Excellent facility and staff. We would love to move in ourselves.

Lovely facility, amazingly cheerful, kind and helpful staff, fabulous food.

Review of Credit River Residence Streetville

Things are going great at Credit River so far. It is a gorgeous facility that is clean and well kept. The staff is gracious and caring. Highly recommended

Great Place

Credit River is a great place. It is gorgeous and well maintained with a great location. The staff is wonderful and they really care about the residents. It is just lovely.

Going Well!

Things are going really well and so far there are no issues or concerns with Credit River.

We are very happy

We are very happy with the care we are receiving here

I would highly recommend them!

I've got nothing but good things to say about Credit River Retirement Residence! They've really got a great group of people working here. They're really great with the residents, and they always make you feel welcome when you come to visit. The staff are all in very professional looking uniforms, and the place feels like a 5-star hotel when you walk in the door. I would highly recommend them!

Beautiful place. High ceilings, flooded with light. Stunning dècor. Price is excellent for the private space. Location right near old Streetsville downtown strip is wonderful. This place has the look and feel of a 5 star all'inclusive resort. Very elegant inside, even has a pub, complete with bar and high stools. Just georgeous

Definitely high in my list. I'm looking on behalf of family, but when time come this is exactly the type of seniors residence I want

Beautiful place. High ceilings, flooded with light. Stunning dècor. Price is excellent for the private apace. Location right near old Streetsville downtown strip is wonderful

So far our family's experience has been great at Credit River.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The services my parents have used have been good. They are immersing themselves in activities and have enjoyed them all.

Our Mom is smiling again! :)

My Mom moved into Credit River Retirement Residence 2.5 weeks ago. The team at Credit River managed this very delicate and emotional transition for my Mom with such professionalism and care.
My Mom felt very welcome and at home immediately which was truly a surprise to our whole family.
My Mom amazes us daily with how social she has become. Leaving her room open and unlocked while she embraces her new home and friends. The team of nurses and care givers are all very kind and caring. As a registered Nurse this really impressed my Mom as she knows how difficult this role can be.
Our family and friend who have visited with our Mom since she moved to Credit River cannot get over the difference in her. She sits taller, walks faster and smiles more often.
What more could we ask for? Thank you to all of the staff and Management at Credit River for making this very difficult transition such an amazing experience.

Excellent place for my mom

A lovely place and it seems like the place where my mother should be. My brother and I are moving forward with Credit River for my mom to stay.

It is a beautiful place.

Great location, amenities and sincere, compassionate staff at all staff levels.

Most but not all amenities are available such as outdoor terraces on the floors which will add another level of enjoyment to residents and visiting families in future.
Food is average as prepared in one kitchen and transported and reheated on other floors.
Staff is new to this location, but not new to the care business as many have transferred from sister residences. All staff from reception, nurses, office, maintenance and care support staff take part daily getting residents involved in on/off site scheduled activities. Display openly their sincerity, compassion for the care of residents at all care levels and their family and/or visitors.
Lower level outside patio is very nice with resident landscaping participation. An adequately sized adjacent park nice for all ages with seating recently added.
Short walk to Main Street of Streetsville and all amenities although once a week Spa on site offers hair, nail and skin care.
Condo being built across the street makes outside housekeeping a challenge currently but makes for good viewing and daily conversation for all as it progresses.
Will add to street traffic but residents requiring additional care are escorted outside for daily walks and many other activities.
At times staffing may appear sparse as residents numbers grow and staff addition lags. Realistically It is about money and profit to enable them to provide a high level of on going care.
Recent flood to a portion of the building proved to be a good opportunity to show how much the staff cared for the well being of its residents, visitors and families as they had all staff in at all hours to assure all residents care and comfort did not wane through the adverse event and cleanup.
Confident it will reach 4 stars plus in time by adding staff and improving food quality.

Absolutely a Gem

What a wonderful place the Credit River Retirement Residence is. We were scrambling a few weeks ago and needed to find a place for my father in law immediately as his wife had to have emergency open heart surgery unexpectedly. She was taking care of him up to that point and he has memory loss. So we were left with a task that we had no clue where to start or what to do. With the amazing help from a senior advisor at "A Place for Mom" we were able to get him into the Credit River residence within a few days from our initial call. The staff at Credit River are nothing short of amazing in every way possible. They have helped tremendously in transitioning him into his new living quarters. With daily activities to keep him occupied he is thriving much better than expected. We are sincerely very grateful for the kind and caring help from every staff member here.

Brand new, five story residence
Assisted living and memory care floors
All inclusive pricing