Alexis Lodge Retirement Residence - Scarborough, ON

1 Star

I don't want to complain about the small facility because already knew it was small when I visited but...
There was a deposit of last month rent required and they said it's refundable if we give them a 30 days notice. We asked for a refund after 20 days and they did not keep their word.

This facility is a very old rooming-housestyle that has not been upgraded to standards. It is suitable to those below the poverty line, or very little income, and able to climb stairs. The residents are locked in the house. They do provide care.

Peace off mind

Peace off mind!

I walk into Alexis Lodge with the world on my shoulder... I walk out after my meeting with the weight lifted. Knowing my dad will be well look after. And today my dad is very happy being there!

We actually didn't stay for the full tour, seeing the location, entrance, stairs and kitchen area were enough to convince us that it wasn't a location for our father. The person scheduled to meet us was not there, nor did the person who let us in indicate whether she would arrive shortly or not.

Hi [Removed]
The tour was very nice, clean facility the staff very friendly [Removed] was wonder. Only one problem it is all stairs and his room is on the second floor. He cannot do stairs, always needs his walker for balance.
Thx