Forestview Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON

Forestview Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON has yet not published prices.

An exceptional community, everything you could want for your loved ones. Our tour staff [name removed], was wonderful, she addressed all our questions & concerns in our next step for transition. All floors, dining areas, reception area were immaculate in care. The corridors leading up to the room all had support rails on the walls to assist the residence. The residence were all smiles as we walked through the doors, not over crowed, and she knew all the residents by name. This is on the top of our list for next steps. Thank you.

Beautiful place with state of the art facilities and luxury for residents. But too pricey on a day to day basis and too isolating for the location for public transportation. Although I would choose this place if it were me and my partner moving in, because the views are amazing and the staff very welcoming!

This home looks like it will be very good once completed. Some suites will have a lovely view of the ravine. Good programming and food choices. Rated 3 only because I haven’t actually seen the building - completion mid March.