Terra Vista of Oakbrook Terrace - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Very impressed with this community. Very large facility and I worry about my mother getting lost. Great open patio area.

Review of Terra Vista

I thought this was extremely educational. With my background & experiences of having Dad at home. WOW, no wonder I’m such an advocate for Terra Vista. Dad is a true miracle. I’ve worked with adult neurologist and pediatric neurologist, never heard a lecture from a geriatric psychiatrist.
I’m still on an intellectual high.
EXCELLENT!!!
I’m thrilled [name removed] is on staff at TV!

Review of Terra Vista

Good information. Great nourishment for the day.
Nice space.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I was given a tour by [Removed] and had the opportunity to meet with Nancy McCaffrey as well. The tour was excellent, was able to see the entire community. Terra Vista is absolutely gorgeous!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Fantastic organization! Well run and unique in our industry. Leadership is top of the charts and every patient is in the best of hands.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

An outstanding community and living environment. Many innovative that sets this community apart in the field of specialized memory care.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Amazing staff at forefront of memory care in the Chicago land area.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

The most caring, compassionate and clinically sound community in the greater Chicago land area. Truly top notch from management down to care giving staff!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Extremely impressed with facility and clinical programming. [Removed] are great to work with while helping family’s find the appropriate level of care.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Our experience has been that Terra Vista can manage advanced behavior while keeping residents active and engaged.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Friendly, clean and progressive memory care community! What strikes me as important is wow happy all the residence look, and Terra Vista has smiles all around.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Great community. Provides to needs (specialized) of resident’s environment, staff and training.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Terra Vista provides a superior living environment for patient living with Alzheimer / dementia and our Chicago area home health agency highly recommend Terra Vista for these types of residents. Terra Vista has been a wonderful partner.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I deal with a lot of memory care communities am impressed by the staff’s empathy, dedication.
The place is beautiful and the management are hands on.
Highly recommend!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Great little gem in Oakbrook Terrace.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I attended the CEU course: Building Your Cognitive Toolbox and found it to be quite interesting and informative. We have already implemented some of the tools that we learned about with our client care! We plan to continue to attend further educational series and utilize this information.
Thank You!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

The speaker was excellent, engaging and very knowledgeable. Her suggestions for interacting with dementia and memory care patients was inspiring and brought hope to those who care for these kinds of patients.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

A pleasant environment and very good presentation in the workshop. Good touring guide time, letting the participants to have more understanding on your service.

A breakfast arrangement for such an early workshop time is much appreciated!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Tour Terra Vista! Love the opens of the common areas. Staff appear kind and pleasant with their residents. I would recommend this community!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Terra Vista is all the more advanced behavior where other all communities discharge to hospitals or inform family that their loved one can no longer stay.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Very nice facility and well researched presentation.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

What a terrific experience! You invited me to attend a CE lecture on Memory Care. The communication was clear. Your facility is lovely. I was warmly greeted at the door and escorted to the elevator. There was someone to greet me right off the elevator and the sign in was effortless. I even got a gift. The program was very well presented. Good content and good delivery. I enjoyed the breakfast and opportunity to network. Thank you very much and please include me for future presentations.

Lengthy presentation
Good information applicable to my profession.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Terra Vista and their elite staff truly offer a fantastic opportunity for area professionals with their training programs. The facility is state of the art, while the staff focus on connecting with and educating those individuals looking for senior housing and memory care programming. There is no other facility in the Midwest like Terra Vista!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Thank you for a wonderful seminar this morning. I am so very grateful for the many ways that Terra Vista supports family caregivers.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Very informative and interesting subject matter. The breakfast and the community was exceptional!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I found the presentation informative and learned creative ways to assist my clients to stay independent in their own home. Although it may only prolong their independence for a short time I know the best place for them will be Terra Vista!

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Very informative presentation with a lot of actionable material. It was helpful that the presenter is close to the latest research on care of persons with various causes of dementia.

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Terra Vista is a beautiful, peaceful,living community. I was very impressed with the philosophy of the facility, and how sensitive they are to each resident's individual needs. The speaker today was exceptional and provided me with some new facts and practical tools to use when working with clients who have a dementia diagnosis..

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

This is the nicest memory care facility I've visited, innovative in their approach to AD patients based on evidence-based practice. The presentation was excellent with many practical applications for dealing with an AD patient

Review of Terra Vista - Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Best home away from home. Must see for yourself the facility atmosphere is calming, homey, friendly and low key. Staff at Terra Vista have been very welcoming, accommodating, and informative to me. Great communication with families’ variety of creative activities for everyone! Chef is incredible and meals are like home cooked meals 7 days a week. Terra Vista offers educational seminars that my family and I were very impressed with and plan to attend future seminars. Staff is very compassionate and supportive of my family’s needs! 5 stars for me!!

Nice tour

It was a very nice tour of Terra Vista. The staff was friendly and showed us what their community had to offer. It was clean and well-kept. We chose another community based on our budget needs.

Brand new beautiful, clean community!

It is a brand new beautiful, clean community. The staff and the caregivers are great. There is a good ratio of staff to residents. They provide more activities than she has ever had the chance to indulge in the past. There is always snacks, coffee, and juice available for the residents. I dined there with my mom and the food was very good, chicken parmesan, veggies, and grits. She still likes it when I bring her a chocolate shake in! They have good communication with families. They have an online site where we can ask questions and receive feedback regarding mom's well-being. She is able to decorate her room with her own things and she seems to be adjusting quite well.

Place is nice, and close

Recommending Terra Vista

I looked at six care facilities before choosing Terra Vista. I liked that it catered solely for people with dementia/Alzheimer's and that the building and activities were designed with that in mind. I liked the large open courtyard which residents could use at their leisure, like a big backyard. I liked that the staff all have at least basic training in the nature of Alzheimer's, and that many have experience and advanced training. They were able to suggest how to prepare for Dad's move, and made things as smooth as possible. I like how managers work together with caregivers in interacting with residents, and was impressed with their caring and abilities. Living across the world, I stay in contact as often as I like with staff and via an app that shows me what Dad has been doing, and am confident that he is safe and well looked after.

Beautiful Community

This is a new facility, so they are still working out some of the issues. However I'am satisfied with my mother move to this community, it is a nice facility. I had one issue with one nurse, but they have since resolved that issue. This is a beautiful community. They have large outside area, with a beautiful fountain. Her room, and the community are very well maintained when I visit. This is a community I would recommend.

Take a look at this community

This looked like a nice new modern community when we visited. The staff we met were nice. They offer daily activities and exercise classes. This community was not in a good location for us.

My Visit To The Community!!

They have a brand new memory care unit. It does feel like a sterile cold environment. It did also seem like a safe environment for residents that wonder. The people were nice and the community was clean. This place just did not feel like the right place for us.

A Visit Here

They are a new community and they did not receive their certificate yet. It seemed like a nice facility but I also know it takes a while to work the kinks out. This is why i did not choose the facility.

Nice Staff!!

The staff that i met was courteous and smart. The community was clean and fixed well. I was able to receive a proper tour of the place. Meal plans and activities on site are offered. It's a new community everything is updated here.