Artis Senior Living of Elmhurst - Elmhurst, IL

Review of Artis Senior Living

Very nice visit. [name removed] is doing very well. Played bridge here.

Review of Artis Senior Living

Very hospitable and caring for residents

Review of Artis Senior Living

Wonderful in all aspects!

Review of Artis Senior Living

It’s a great place. Everything brand new- employees very accommodating food was very good. My resident friend who lives here seems happy living here.

Excellent care!

I have been here several times and I truly am so pleased with the care my sister is receiving. Clean, very nice staff. Thank you, very pleasant. Very helpful!

Review of Artis Senior Living

The staff are personable and provide quality care.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Elmhurst

All staff showed and extended the best care to my father in his short stay. This included us his family as well. What a wonderful community!

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Elmhurst

Physically the facility looks like a 4 star hotel (minus pool) But the real beauty are the caring people. Every person you encounter is a true professional with a caring, compassionate attitude toward the residents+family.

Review of Artis Senior Living Of Elmhurst

Very pleased! Already see improvement in such a short time :)

Beautiful and innovative community

We took a tour of this beautiful community and were very impressed with the layout and amenities. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable about what is needed to care for those individuals with dementia. I would encourage families to take a look for their loved ones and believe you will be happy with the walking path and neighborhoods. You do truly feel at home.

Beautiful Community

We toured Artis Senior Living of Elmhurst. It is a very beautiful new community. They gave a very nice presentation of their community. The staff was very friendly. We chose another community based on our budget needs.

I want to learn more about Artis Senior Living of Elmhurst

I just had a doctor appointment at Elmhurst Hospital and I noticed a really nice construction site next to the hospital. I see that it's a new memory care community. I will definitely be giving Artis a phone call to learn more. I have a family member who may be needing placement in the next few months so I'd be interested to hear when they open. The place looks incredible so far.

Amy DePreker

Mary, we would be happy to help you out with further details, as our community is coming nearer to completion. Please feel free to reach out to us at [removed] for information.

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities