Staff is attentive and kind.

Gone Downhill

My Mother is a current resident in Tennyson Courts assisted living. If it was up to me I would have her transferred to almost anyplace else so fast your head would spin. In the year and a half she has been there we have had frequent issues with both medical care and help with daily living. In the same time they have had three different administrators, with the initial one taking most of the managers with her when she left. The staff turnover issue flows all the way down. Which makes for very poor care. The medical records are all paper instead of electronic, so I've seen the nurses digging through binders and loose paper files trying to find things. Ridiculous. The response to issues has been tepid at best. Don't give your loved one into their care!!

Most personalized service, very clean and up to date. Stand Rooms are a little small, but adequate. Larger rooms are nice, but some are odd shaped. Kitchette is very small

Not for us

This community is more like a group home with some lovely common areas. It seemed like mom would be in her room more than we were hoping for. This is a nice place and the person that took us on tour was friendly. This community is strictly for memory care residents and we did not feel mom was ready for this type of care.

Great Care!

This community is nice with a great staff members that are very caring. The food is appealing. A clean community in everyway. They do offer activities and right now my sister in law is not participating. I would recommend this to other families for good care.

Wonderful Place

Well theres not much to say about here . I have only lived here for 2 or 3 days but so far it seems like its going to be wonderful and the staff has been great in helping with the transition. We are very pleased.

Lovely place, but out of my...

Lovely place, but out of my price range.

It seemed very nice

It seemed very nice. The assisted part bothers me when they say they are assisted when you need anything they just have very minimal assistance. This was our second choice. We like the idea of the houses, it was broken down into small groups. There was a lot of activity in the front and the setting was gorgeous. They were having a picnic and the residents were getting involved.

Very nice, but the rooms we...

Very nice, but the rooms were small. Community areas were nice and comfortable. Private pay, so that didn't work for us (for the future). However, the lady was very helpful and provided another spot in Cheektowaga.

I am so very happy with them.

I am so very happy with them; I think I made a good decision. The only thing is I wish that they had a transition and introduction period. Mom doesn’t like it when someone comes into her room and she doesn’t know who they are. Other than that everything else is great.

Liked facility Cottage style only 14...

Liked facility Cottage style only 14 residents in cottage still considering

assisted, no pool?

assisted, no pool?

Tennyson Court is more than an assisted living and memory care community. For many it is “home.” Our focus is creating a community and building warm bonds between residents, families and staff. At Tennyson Court, we foster dignity, choice, and independence during the aging process, and believe that residents’ living space plays a big role in how well they adapt to the changes of aging. While all 84 suites are private residents have a full complement of home-like amenities just as they would at home! Residents enjoy living rooms, large flat screen TV’s, fireplaces, patios, a home-like kitchen, along with intimate dining and daily activities. In addition, assistance and supervision with bathing, dressing and medication management is provided and a helping hand or a cheerful smile is never far away. And should your loved one develop a dementia-related impairment and require special care, they can transition easily to memory care where residents engage in specialized programs and activities tailored to meet the cognitively complicated needs of each individual. Call or stop by for a tour/additional information. Short term stays are available.

A big decision – A simple answer – Tennyson Court.