Tender Reflections of Germantown - Germantown, WI

Actively working with my mom

This community is very pretty and inviting, it is open and bright there are a lot of different amenities offered to the residents that my mom would enjoy. Since her move here her level of care has changed due to a stroke but the staff and the management have worked with us in her care needs plus she does have Hospice working with her and the staff now. I do feel that this community is a good fit for my mom and they are actively working to meet her needs.

Community Was Too Small

When we toured this community I felt that it was too small for what would have been needed especially for my dad. However, I did not like the setup as to how the residents lived it was like college dorm style living more than one resident would share a bathroom and living space. The community was geared more towards residents with dementia and Alzheimers and not assisted living and that is what we needed for my dad. It's a relativity new community so everything appeared clean and nice.

Tour for care

I toured this community for care. I did not find them to be able to answer my needs. They wanted a lot of information. This is a new community but seemed not to have a good environment. The rooms were not what were would be happy with. The staff was stand offish. They staff were not what I wanted for care. We would suggest that families tour the community.

Tender Reflections is a Great Place to put mom or dad!

My mom moved into Tender Reflections over 2 weeks ago and she has just flourished! She needs less care now than she did 2 weeks ago. It has had a very positive influence on her both physically and mentally!

It is a really beautiful facility with beautifully furnished bedrooms.

The staff is very nice and helpful.

Mom says the food is "fantastic".

Can't say enough about it!

Excellent Staff at this Community

I'am satisfied with my fathers move to this community, it is a really nice facility. They have an excellent staff here, and I know he is receiving good care. They have been attentive, and helpful. They do a good job with the cleanliness. When I visit his room, and the community are well maintained. Everything is working out well, and I would recommend this community.

A good community for care

This was a nice your. A new community. the staff gave us a nice tour. The menu was appealing and the community was clean inside and out. They had a lot of activities that are offered. It has a good feeling at this community and we recommend that other families tour the community for the care of this community

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

This community was so beautiful! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking. I heard they are planning to build more in other locations as well. The rooms were very spacious and the place had a comfortable feel while we toured.

A New and Clean Community

Everything is nice here and the staff are nice too. My mom is happier being here. I picked this community because it looks nice and is clean. The smaller community is better and the atmosphere is good. She does not participate in the activities yet but she likes to be a spectator. My mom finishes her meals so it seems like she enjoys it.

They Really Go The Extra Mile!!

My wife and I are very happy with our decision to chose the Tender Reflections of Germantown because it has proven to be a great choice. [Removed] and [Removed] have been wonderful, as well as anyone else I've come in contact with. The place is always spotless and organized. On one of my visits, they were making sugar cookies and on another they were painting pumpkins which I thought was amazing. I am constantly raving about this place as well as about the service A Place for Mom has provided.

They use their residents as a prop in their marketing, making it seem like its a great place with activities when the residents are getting sub par care. The quality of the facility (or lack there of) is a Great Concern of ours.