Heritage Court - Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls, WI

• Female Residents Accepted
  • Female & Male Residents

Very Accommodating Community

My mother in law was at another community before her move to this one. During a trip to Florida the community called us, and informed us that she has been admitted to the hospital,and they were not going to be able to allow her to return. This really threw us for a loop, but Heritage Court really came in and saved the day. This is a wonderful community, and we are very pleased with my mother in laws move here. They have been super accommodating. They made the transition very easy for us. It is a beautiful community. There are plenty activities offered daily for the residents. The meals are fantastic. This is a community I would highly recommend, it has worked out well for us.

Husband is in good care here

My husband likes the care that he is receivied here. The staff is wonderful. The activities are offered to those who want to participate. I
would highly recommend this for great care.

Very Satisfied With This Community

Everything has worked out fantastic for my father here with Heritage Court. They are taking very good care of him and his needs. The staff is great, they are very helpful and very attentive. There many activities offered for him when he is ready to give it a try. He is satisfied with the meals. I'am very satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a community I would highly recommend.

A Place for Mom

When my father, who is 97, needed to leave his residence of 6 years at another Assisted Living Community, we were told about "A Place For Mom".

In a matter of minutes, they gave me 3 names of places within 3 miles of my home. I checked out only one, as I was very impressed with the new community I was going to transfer my father to.

He has been a resident for the past 3 weeks and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with their care.

A Place for Mom is a Godsend! Thank you for being available to me when I was in need of help to find the right place for my father.

Review of Heritage Court - Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls, WI

Very nice place. The director gave us good information. We would have chosen this but felt it was more for memory care. It wasnt the right fit for my husband and the cost was higher then we wanted

the caregivers, they have never spoken to us

At Heritage Court the director, nurse, and receptionist are a 10. As for the caregivers, they have never spoken to us. The staff said she was having trouble with her teeth. So I sent her to the dentist and they had to pull 4 teeth. Shortly after she got back she fell and broke her hip. So now I am paying extra for her to get more care since so many things kept happening. I am hoping things improve at this facility.

Wish we would have moved my dad to Heritage sooner.

The food was great too!

This is a wonderful community for anyone with Memory issues. Very clean and many surprising amenities for the residents. Would recommend for anyone who needs memory care.

We like the size ,commitment from sta...

We like the size ,commitment from staff, and the ownership of not being a corp.
Top marks in all categories

Though Heritage most likely...

Though Heritage most likely provides great care it was a little too low key for what we are looking for.

I am very happy with Heritage Court!

I am very happy with Heritage Court! Everything is going really well and my loved one is happy here! When I walked in, I really liked the atmosphere. It just felt so open! All the residents are able to move around and they are not restricted to one room. So far, it is working out really well here!

The staff here are wonderful. They're...

The staff here are wonderful. They're very responsive to families, and they really want to ensure that they treat all their residents as individuals. They encouraged us to decorate Dad's apartment how we wanted, so that he would feel at home.
We also like that it has an enclosed inner courtyard so that Dad will be able to go outside, but still be secure. They also invite families to use it for barbecues and outside events whenever they'd like!
The food here is also very good! Overall Dad is very happy and content, and is really enjoying being in such a social atmosphere.
The only complaint I have is that at times there can be a strong odor in the common areas, which I know can be hard to avoid.

Nice facility. tour and inf...

Nice facility. tour and information meeting went well.

They are free and friendly, She is ki...

They are free and friendly, She is kind of picky for food, if it has flavor or spices, she thinks it salty, I would say it's a 3.5 or 4. They don't do many field trips. I don't think they have their own vehicle. It's a very clean place, they are knowledgeable about every persons situation.

Clean and Frienldy

We were going to go to Heritage until we found another place. I can't put my finger on it but Heritage was just not quite as homey of place, maybe because it was a little bit bigger. It is very clean and the director was extremely friendly. I have nothing negative to say about Heritage. I just liked another place better.

Only has dementia type of patients. V...

Only has dementia type of patients. Very nice set up. Very clean and new. Looks well-staffed. On site visiting doctor specializing in geriatics.

liked this one. there was a younger c...

liked this one. there was a younger crowd. Staff was very friendly. Liked that they push to keep the residents busy and out of their rooms.

Really liked facility

Really liked facility

Heritage Court Memory Care Community is located in the southeast portion of beautiful Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.

We specialize in the care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or related memory loss. Our community offers residents private furnished or unfurnished accommodations that can be decorated with personal items. Plus, the building features an uncomplicated layout and an interior garden courtyard for residents to relax.

Heritage Assisted Living is dedicated to nurturing the body, nurturing the spirit, and engaging the mind of each resident while respecting their dignity and well-being. Heritage uses a variety of activities and therapies – including sensory therapies, reminiscence, physical activity, arts and recreation, social events, and memory-focused games and activities – to enrich and enhance residents’ lives and to help them engage with the world.