Silverado Oak Village - Menomonee Falls, WI

A good place so far

Mom likes the staff and they are encouraging. She is still adjusting to living at this community. The food is ok and they do offer a lot of activities. They allow dogs and the community is spotless. I would recommend this community.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our associates. Pet therapy is a cornerstone to our unique philosophy of care and our community pets bring smiles to our residents' faces every day. We love our furry friends! Thank you for your comments.

Care for Dad

The care at this community is wonderful. I like knowing that he is in a clean community. They offer a great variety of good meals. They do offere him to participate in some of the activities. I like the care that he is receiving here. I would recommend other families to this community for the care of a loved one.

Silverado Representative

Hello, thanks for sharing your thoughts. As you noticed, Silverado is a social and engaging environment. Our engagement teams plan many age-appropriate activities such as singing, dancing and art. We are so happy to hear that your father is thriving and enjoying life at Silverado. We look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

A positive experience!

My father is doing very well since his move to the Silverado Oak Village. The staff there are incredible and they are taking very good care of him. We have nothing but good things to say about this community.

Silverado Representative

We're happy to hear your father is thriving at Silverado Oak Village! Thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide. We hope that you will swing by the community soon!

The Staff Are So Wonderful!

My dad is doing better than he has in any prior community. The staff are fantastic and they are all great. They have been very great at working with him and they are on top of his medications. They have accommodated him with his personal requests. I am pleased with all they do for him. When no one would take him, the administrator went to see him immediately in the hospital. The next day she went to pick him up, on her day off, and brought him to the community. He is getting the best he could get and I feel he will not need to go elsewhere in the future.

Silverado Representative

We are so happy to hear that your father is thriving at Silverado! We pride ourselves in providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. We look forward to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

High Quality of Care

We are very pleased with all the community does for my mother-in-law. We speak highly about the care that is provided. The meals are very good and we have no complaints.

Silverado Representative

Silverado's culinary services are a point of pride for us as we aim to serve food that is both appealing and nutritious. Thank you for recognizing our team and the amazing care they provide!

5 Stars All The Way!!

My mother is doing good at the Silverado Oak Village. The staff is nice and they communicate well with the family. The meals are good and the staff is very nice. I can't complain at the moment everything has been wonderful. There are activities offered on site. The community is nice and tidy i have nothing but positive things to say about this place.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for recognizing our associates and the amazing care that they provide. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to being a trusted resource for you and your mother. Thanks again and we hope you will swing by the community soon!

My Place for Mom

Recently, we found ourselves in a position where memory care was required for my mom who has been diagnosed with an advanced stage of Alzheimer's. After looking at two different types of facilities we knew Silverado was the place for her. She was able to transition with her best friend, Baxter, a 70 pound Golden Retriever. All of the staff have been great! They are welcoming and truly compassionate for the care and comfort they provide. The atmosphere couldn't get any closer to home. Mom has the cognitive and emotional support she needs to guide her through this journey. When we visit, we have the privacy of her room or the community feel of the wonderful gathering areas. Thank you Silverado for everything you do.

Silverado Representative

Tracy, we are happy to hear that your mother and Baxter are thriving at Silverado! Feedback like this truly motives us to continue being industry leaders and providing the best care to those we serve. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to care for your mother. It's a privilege and honor.

I cannot say anything bad about them

I think they the staff's attention to the patients is amazing. Everyone's ears and eyes are all over the place and I am impressed by that. The food is wonderful. They have an amazing chef. I cannot say anything bad about them.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments and recognizing the amazing care that our associates provide!

Very Happy With Them

Every time we have visited the facility, everyone has just been exceptionally friendly and they seem to really take care and concern over the residents there. Overall I am very happy with the selection.

Silverado Representative

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to recognize our amazing staff and the care that they provide. We look forward to continue to be a resource to you and the rest of the family.

very good

The nursing staff they have at Silverado Oak Village are very good and sets them apart from most other places like this.

Silverado Representative

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Silverado!

The level of care was excellent.

My loved one was here for hospice. The whole pre-admission was kind of a disaster. They lost a few of my loved ones items, such as his clothes. The care services made up for it. The level of care was excellent. The communication with the care givers was good. I would recommend the Silverado Oak Village to anyone. If my loved one needs hospice again, we will bring him to the Silverado Oak Village again.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments and feedback. As always, we continue to be committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families. Thank you again!

Run!

Very poorly ran facility. The worst turnover rate I have ever seen. Disorganized, poor communication, chronically understaffed. The caregivers aren't even CNAs, and there is only one actual RN who is only there weekdays.

beautiful building, but very poorly run. The worst turnover rate I have ever seen. Poor communication, chronically short-staffed. Caregivers very minimally trained, not even actual CNAs!

Seemed like a very nice place!

I visited this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place! My loved one was not quite ready for this level of memory care, but Silverado Oak Village will be at the top of my list should her needs progress to that level. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly and professional.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments! At Silverado Oak Village, we pride ourselves in providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. Thanks again for your review!

Pleasantly Impressed with Silverado Oak Village

The staff is amazing! I came in to visit my family and was offered a sandwich. "Who, me??" i replied?!

Even one of the maintenance workers offered me a cup of coffee.

I know my parents are being taken care of properly.

They and I are very happy to be at Silverado Oak Village.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for recognizing our staff and the amazing care that they provide! At Silverado, all family members are welcomed to join their loved one to complimentary meals. Family members are also welcomed to help themselves to any of the snacks around the community. We hope that you and your family will join us for another meal or cup of coffee soon!

Wonderful place for mom

A wonderful place with much to offer. Fits my mother's needs very well. No longer worry that she wanders and could have been a danger to herself or others.
The staff treat her very well. I and my siblings could not be happier.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review our Oak Village community! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a positive experience with Silverado. Our spacious walkways and secured perimeter encourage residents to explore surroundings while maintaining their safety and independence. Thank you again for your review!

Mixed experience

Things started off very positively with Silverado, however a few recent problems have soured the experience. The facility itself is beautiful, clean, and well kept, and the apartments are very nice looking. They have a lot of great amenities, the food is good, and I love that they have therapy dogs.
Recently, however, we've had problems with the administrative and business side of things. It required multiple calls over a long period of time before we finally got the billing and insurance straightened out. A friend of my loved one invited her to go with their family on a trip to the fair, but my loved one was not allowed to go since the Silverado staff could not find my authorization for her to leave, despite me having sent it in multiple times. My loved one has also been struck more than once by another memory care resident, and the facilities response was to tell me that "These things happen", which is not an acceptable response at all.

The first 24 hours was unsettling do ...

The first 24 hours was unsettling do to some miss communication with the nurding staff. The problem was rectified promtly but could have done without the worry it created.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your feedback.

Smaller community

They are going through some reconstruction inside the building. They are very, very respectable. There are couple of little qualms, but you’ll get that everywhere. They recognize you when you come in. It’s a smaller community – so they have more care services to go around.

Silverado Representative

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to review our Oak Village community. At Silverado, we pride ourselves in providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

Really liked Silverado. It...

Really liked Silverado. It's light, active, has pets, lots of activities going on.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for the positive feedback! We encourage you to visit again and hope to be a resource for any future needs.

Silverado Memory Care

I was impressed with Silverado's philosophy to make residents feel like this is their home and is another stage in their life not the end of their life. Activities are planned throughout the day and are geared to the individual's ability. The staff show a great deal of compassion with their interactions with the residents.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your Silverado story. As you noticed, Silverado's philosophy is much different than many other communities. Our unique philosophy allows us to us to provide a high quality of life for numerous residents over the years.

Memory Loss Facility

Silverado is specifically for memory loss which my Mom suffers from. We were delighted from the moment we walked in. Mom is being well taken care of. I have stopped by at many different times of the day, and her care is consistently good. I highly recommend Silverado to others who have loved ones with memory loss.

Hi Pat,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for our Oak Village community. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Feedback like this truly motivates us to continue enriching the lives of those we serve.

Not all it seems to be.

Our Mom has had a terrible transition, we have minimal trust in-their care. We have found bruises on her, she is a fall risk yet left wandering alone and just had a fall requiring an ER visit, they just had a bad GI bug, many were sick, She has taken a complete 180 turn for the worse. Belongings are constantly lost. They have not aggressively tried to medically manage her symptoms appropriately. Her meds are very hit and miss. No improvement except when sedated, then too sleepy to eat. Do not place your loved one here. We have yet to see her involved in an activity.

We both really liked it. Relatively ...

We both really liked it. Relatively new, lots of activities. Had a good feeling about it. They can take mom to dr appts if we have a conflict. Senior health program right down the road with geriatricians and geriatric psychiatrists. Medical director is geriatrician. Specifically memory care unit. Memory boxes outside rooms, skype, nutrition focus. $5900 private-2 rooms available, $5200 semi-private. takes unlimited family care residents.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you got to experience the Silverado difference. As you stated, we offer many services that most other memory care or assisted living communities offer. We hope to be a resource to you in the future.

like it alot...

like it alot...

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nice but some odor of sewer gas.

Nice but some odor of sewer gas.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We take all comments very seriously.

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.