Ellen's Home of Germantown - Germantown, WI

Although we have been taking care of the elderly since 1993, we have two newer homes. One is located in Germantown and the other is to the North of us in Port Washington. Both facilities offer large private rooms and baths. Each bathroom is equipped with a roll in shower stall with many features to assisted residents at all levels of care. We have many common areas for our residents to enjoy together but also private sitting and dinning areas so our residents can share some private time with their family, friends and guest.

Our Port Washington facility does have suites available. They can accommodate two people or provide a more spacious unit for a single person. The Port Washington facility also has a secure outside area for residents to enjoy.

Ellen’s Home believes a blended, intergenerational population-serving residents with a variety of needs is compatible with “Aging in Place” philosophies and is beneficial to all individuals. We can maintain our residents through end of life care with the help of our hospice partners who work very closely with the resident and their family.

You won't want to miss a visit to our home to get a first hand feel of our friendly and home type atmosphere!

Nice facility and people, but they didnt have room for Mom at this time. Also, they didnt know I was coming for the appt.

Tour was Nice, But not the Right Fit for Us

My tour of this community was pretty nice. Everything went well, and the experience was a nice one. The community looked good. From what I saw everything appeared to be well maintained. My tour went well, but this was not the right fit for my parents.

Review of Ellen's Home of Germantown - Germantown, WI

This was a wonderful place and the director was super. The only reason we didnt choose here was because our need was now and there was a waiting list

Good Communication

I like it a lot! I really like Wendy and I think they've been communicating well.

Excellent, personalized memory care

It's a lot of money but it's worth it to spend. She's being taken care of 24/7 and I think that she's very well placed. They have more staff and there's more structured activity. I would recommend it to anybody, they kind of view the home as the residents home, not as a place that they work at so they try to find out thigns about the residents like what they were interested in before they were stricken by Alzheimer's or dementia. My mother liked to sew so they went and got something like a child's sewing kit to keep her mind going and they cook and they do everything they are able to do at their stage of the disease. The staff all has a sense of humor, they are very lighthearted, they know how to deal with people with advancing disease and they know that residents aren't really in control of what they do or say so they're very well equipped.

The nurse was great! Very clean, nea...

The nurse was great! Very clean, neat up-to-date. Safe. Loved it