Vista Pointe Assisted Living - Menomonee Falls, WI

Nice, Clean Community, Tour Went Well

I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was friendly. The community looked nice, and everything was nice, and clean. The staff I met was kind, and helpful. They were nice, and answered my questions. The experience went well overall.

When I walked thru the first building the patients were nursing home people. The tour guide said that other building, which she did not show us, held more cognitive patients. I was not that impressed. The rooms were nice. The area was clean. But I was put off on the nursing home feel. Was disappointed.

Very pleased with everything!

I'm pleased with everything. I visit my mother quite often. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The owners are there to speak if you have any issues. If someone needed an assisted living facility to place their loved one at, I would highly recommend the Vista Pointe to them. It's a very nice community. The facility is very clean and well kept. The value is excellent. The care services are excellent as well.

Great Place

I would recommended this assisted living to anyone. The value of it is great. The care service are unbelievable the staff takes on each resident and helps them out. The have helped my mom out a lot. She said the food is really good and even the other people are nice. They seem to know what their doing and is great at it.

Mother In Law very happy

I think first of all Jill the owner is really responsive helped mother get situated very quickly. Meals are good mother in law says tastes good and has variety of meats and bagels, fruits to choose from. Activities are offered that mother in law can participate and enjoys the arts and crafts.

Beautiful Facility! Wonderful staff-...

Beautiful Facility! Wonderful staff- so friendly and caring. So appreciative of their care!!

Like that it is privately owned. Nur...

Like that it is privately owned. Nurse/owner Jill was very nice. Liked what I saw. Very convienient.