Riverview Village Senior Living - Menomonee Falls, WI

Larger facility but in disrepair

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. This community is okay but it was noticeably old. The building, rooms, and carpet all needed to be fixed up or replaced. It just looked in disrepair. This facility is a lot bigger as far as occupancy volume than other facilities. [Removed], the marketing director, was pretty good and he was willing to make some accommodations if we moved in. I recommend other families to take a look at this community.

Not the best fit

The staff that helped me with my tour did a great job, they took their time showing me around and answering my questions. There were a lot of amenities for the residents but what I noticed was that my mother who was using a walker at the time would probably have trouble walking the long hallways so I did not feel that this would be the best fit for her.

I thought this place was assisted living. But the tour guide showed us very nice 1 bedroom apts. He also was very informative. There is an agency in the building that provides extra services like medication management which would be very helpful. My concern is that I don't think my dad could walk the distance to the dining room. But I really liked the place and the people living there. They really seem to care about the people that live there.

Care and comfort for mom

I like this community for the care for my mom. We have been able to speak with staff on some improvements and that makes us know that they are always willing to make the improvement. The menu is very good and my mom likes the variety. The community is clean and we like knowing that she is busy with the activities. We would recommend this community for care.

Care for a loved one

This is a nice community with wonderful and caring staff members. The community is clean and maintained and that is nice to see. They offer outstanding meals that she is liking the healthy choices. The have a lot of great activities and they have an onsite hair dresser that is available to take care of personal needs. We would recommend this community to other families for the wonderful care at a great value.

They Tried Their Best

This a nice facility and they are trying their best to care for my husband. The community is nice, but it could use a little maintenance here and there. The staff is good, they are caring for him well. They do offer good activities and good food. I would recommend this community to someone that don't need much assistance.

Review of Riverview Village Senior Living - Menomonee Falls, WI

We choose this place for my husband because it fit all his needs. I liked his larger room with its own walk in shower. The floor plan is easy to find every area. Some places were too confusing. Low down payment

Looked like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into respite care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

So far we are mostly happy.

So far we are mostly happy. There are no major issues. They could be a little more proactive, and responsive, when a resident is having an issue. We don't get complaints about food. It's pretty good so far.

Feels Like Home

The one thing I have gone in and toured, filled out the paperwork and then got a call that they could not find all the paperwork. My mom seems to like it and they do go out of their way to make her feel at home.

Review of Riverview Village - Menomonee Falls, WI

I have had a parent here for 8 years! Riverview is a wonderful community with kind, caring and loving people who work hard to make it "HOME" for our loved ones each & every day! Such a blessing for our community! :)

Review of Riverview Village - Menomonee Falls, WI

Harmony is a wonderful experience for my mother, the staff is caring and willing to do whatever it takes to make her feel like this is her home.

Review of Riverview Village - Menomonee Falls, WI

Our mom, Regina, is well taken care of here, and loved as a family member from the staff. Lisa the admin is always there if we have questions and keeps a "good eye" on the place as a whole. Connie is a "go getter" for making the staff have a little fun. The place is clean and the food is very good.

Not Good

They were financially ripping me off all the time. They left her in diapers and let her lay. Every time I talked to them, they’d tell me something untrue. This was not a good place for my loved one. She’s doing much, much better at the new community where I moved her to.

The people are nice and the place is very clean.

I would only say check the age of the person before you have them drop their doctor, and take the one at the community. They don't accecpt our insurance, and our loved one isn't Medicare age yet. That really has been the only issue. The people are nice and the place is very clean. They have a lot of activities and they seem to be quick to respond if there is a need. The food is ok depending on who's cooking and what day it is.

Very Easy to Work With

My mom doesn't participate in too many of the activities so I really can't comment on that. If you have a question or a comment they're very easy to work with. They take your suggestions and correct things as soon as possible if there is a problem. From what I understand the food is good. They have a good choice for breakfast. If you don't like what they're serving then they have another menu you can order from and they'll make something just for you.

Beautiful place, liked what they had ...

Beautiful place, liked what they had to offer, but stunk of urine both on first and second floor. Would not consider it because of that.

Very clean, lots of light, large room...

Very clean, lots of light, large rooms, friendly staff. Only about 30 residents, more intimate and personal than larger places a very good option

liked it but, waiting to hear back fr...

liked it but, waiting to hear back from them about family car and private pay

Was nice, but they could not live tog...

Was nice, but they could not live together in a one room apt. Mom would not be happy there.

Riverview Village is located in the heart of Menomonee Falls and offers the cherished elders in our community a special place they are proud to call "home." With 44 private suites that meet the individualized needs of our residents, we provide specialized care by offering choice, maintaining dignity and promoting independence. Each suite features a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, kitchenette, an emergency call system and can be furnished and decorated to meet each resident's personal lifestyle. Throughout our community, you will find warm gathering spaces, a private community room, salon, walking path and an on-site therapy services room. Our residents enjoy a wide variety of daily social activities, a specialized dining program, companionship, personal assistance, and the comfort and security of qualified staff available 24 hours a day.

We understand there is no greater comfort in life than being around people who care. We welcome you to visit Riverview Village and find out for yourself how our dedicated, hardworking, and caring team makes Riverview Village a wonderful place to call home.

Welcome home. Welcome to Riverview Village!