Bountiful Hills Senior Living - Commerce, GA

[Name removed] was very friendly and helpful. She went above and beyond to try to make me feel comfortable placing my mom there. She even went into detail about safety features and fire escape plan. She also said she would be happy to help me I any way she can. If this place were closer to me I would definitely consider placing my mom here. Thirty minutes is a little far if I needed to get to her quickly.

RUN! do not place a loved one here!

Do NOT put your loved one here! RUN! they have had 4 managers in a year...some nurses are great but they do not make up for the bad management! My loved one is here for now. The place is horrible!

People working there was nice. [Removed] who showed me around was very sweet, and explained things were I could understand. Little higher than we can afford at this time,

I would like to live at Bountiful Hills myself!!!

Things are going fine with my mom at this community. The food is great and they have a good variety of healthy food to choose from. They go on outings and just recently had a bluegrass band into play. The staff are doing a great job with her. This community is a beautiful place and I would recommend it.

Very caring community. Feels like family. Close to home. They have done everything we have asked of them. This is the right place for our lived one!!!

Amazing place and great people

We placed our mother at Bountiful Hills in Commerce in December 2015 after bad experiences at two other facilities. Bountiful Hills is a true blessing for the residents there. They are treated with respect and cared for like family. We highly recommend it.

Great staff & great value!

I've had a great experience placing my mom at Bountiful Hills while she recovers from a head injury. The administrative & care staff are excellent with first-hand knowledge & experience handling multiple types of clients. It is a small community - perfect for us since she needs to see the same faces & have a similar schedule each day. She is happy and comfortable there, and I'm happy with my communication with the staff. Would recommend them to anyone!

Loved this place

This is a delightful smaller community. The emphasis is on the care that your loved one gets. Rose takes the time to get to know your family member and their needs. The families that I spoke with that have loved ones there raved about the loving care given.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Bountiful Hills Senior Living has been a good one, overall! I looked into quite a few different communities in my area, and what I found was that Bountiful Hills really has a great balance in terms of price to the quality of care provided. They are definitely worth a look for those looking into senior care in the area!

I absolutely loved he director, Rose. I felt that this place , with her leadership an vision , embodies everything I would want for my dad in a personal care/assisted livig situation . And the price is great , with no added or hidden fees.