Superior Residences of Panama City Beach - Panama City Beach, FL

Opended Up Their Community When Needed

I have to say the staffing at this community has such a big heart. They opened up the community and accepted residents from a community that had to be evacuated due to the hurricane. All the residents and staff made those folks during a very difficult time feel welcome and safe. My mom loves living here she is making friends and doing activities. The community is always very clean and well maintained. I have eaten here and I can honestly say it is very good and looks good. I feel very good about the decisions I made placing my mom here.

A great place for Mom

I am very impressed with this senior living residence. It has all the bells and whistles for their seniors. The staff are welcoming, solicitous and caring. [Removed], Director is very knowledgeable, receptive and works as your partner regarding the care of your loved one. The layout is great. A nice size library, computer area, arts & crafts area, open game room, activities scheduled daily, movie theatre and even a nice bar area that the residents have social Happy Hour time with coffee or wine on some afternoons. Clean, smells fresh, very nice colors. Walking down the hallways, you think you are walking down an uptown Marriott or Hilton and the entrance is Grand.
It was everything that I wanted a place for mom to be.

They Need More Helping Hands

My mom kept falling out of her wheelchair and they said they could take care of her but she needed more care than they could provide. I got a phone call when she fell. It is a nice facility but they don't have the help to assist someone like my mother, I did make them aware she can no stand on her own and they she would need a walker if walking. I would not recommend them if the resident needs a lot of care.

This is a beautiful and engaging place. Is where I would want to be but have to make sure it is affordable for what our parent can afford.

We love it!

This place is excellent. The food is outstanding and they offer a lot of variety to choose from. The room and the community is pretty much clean. The only thing that bothers me is that they could vacuum more often. The executive director [Removed] has been great and very helpful and so has Marcy with this whole process.

The staff has done great with helping my mother get use to her new environment. They try to keep most all residents busy doing activities that they like and interaction continually throughout the day. The meals served are very good and much better than I have seen and tasted in similar facilities as this one. I feel that we have made the right decision in placing my mother here at Superior Residences of PCB.

10 stars!!

My dad is still adjusting to living at this community. The nursing staff are great to work with. The assistant director and the head nurse are wonderful. They all know the residents by name. Dad raves about the food. The community is amazingly clean and this is one of the reasons I chose this community. I would recommend this community.