Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach - Panama City Beach, FL

[Name removed] was busy when we got there but other employees were very gracious to offer us beverages while we waited. [name removed] stopped and told us she would be with us in a few minutes. When our interview began, she asked Mom several questions to help her determine Mom's interests, personality and needs. She was thorough in the tour and showed us several residence options. She was very knowledgeable about the facility.
This facility was very clean, had no odor. People moving around seemed happy. The common area was nicely decorated and very presentable, and included an area for dining, crafts, movies, and social gatherings.
This facility offered both assisted living and independent living. After visiting several facilities we believe independent living will be best suited to our needs. The villas (independent living) at Charter were well thought out for senior living. The model we looked at was empty and renovations were in progress. The work that had been completed looked well done. While the cost of the villa was at the maximum of our budget, this would be one facility we would consider choosing.

As I walked in there was no odor and it was clean. I meet with John the executive director and he was very nice and genuine. He explain that they wete doing a face lift in the hall ways and fishing some painting in some rooms. He then showed me the rooms and they were nice. I liked the one bedroom however at this time I know that the price is too steep for what my mother can aford.

A place to call home

This is a nice community and the staff is very very nice. The menu is nice and they offer him a lot of variety. They do offer my father activities, but he does not participate. I would recommend this nice community for other families for the good care and the value that is received here for a loved one.

Wonderful place and people!

I really liked this community when I first went to it. The staff was very nice and helpful and the community was clean and didn't have any bad smells when you walked in. The community was bright, open and very cheerful which is what we wanted for mom.

Working out pretty good.

When I first toured I really noticed how clean it was, and how friendly and cleanly the staff was. I saw the attentiveness to the residents and how frequently they used the sanitzer in the halls. I liked the location and the value for the price. The food would be a five. The staff's communication with each other could be better. There were some specific instructions that didn't get communicated from one shift to another. They need to keep a better eye on who is coming in and out of the building, there is a sign out sheet but there is no one supervising that, making sure people are signing in and out. They do have a memory wing there, and that one you do need a code there, but the front door is not secured, I'm not sure how good that would be for someone with wandering issues that really needed a lock down facility. I liked the layout, it goes in a big square so they can walk and walk and not get lost. They had some of the biggest rooms of the places I looked at.

Good Choice

The only problem is a slight dietary concern. They are on top of everything and really address one’s concern. I’m extremely pleased with this community. They have a lot of activities. I’m very happy with choice we made.

This was the first facility I visited...

This was the first facility I visited, and it is the only one I have seen that provides everything I need on one site. I liked the campus and the staff, I was upset by the memory care ward, not by anything there--it was wonderful, but by the fact that I am going to need the care that is provided there. It was very serene and quiet well managed and peaceful. I don't think I could find better care at that point in my life when I reached it. It is just scary seeing what the future holds for me.

Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach is an independent, assisted living and memory care community.

Whether it is the independent living villas; the roomy assisted living apartments; or the specialized Legacy memory care neighborhood, Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach provides a sense of community, of home.

The beautiful independent living villas provide all the comforts of home in a carefree atmosphere. Spacious bedrooms, full kitchens, a screened porch and private garage are just a few of the wonderful features each home offers. Also included in the service package are housekeeping, scheduled transportation, an emergency response system, a daily meal and wonderful activities.
Designed for seniors who love their independence but need a little help with activities of daily living, our assisted living residence offers both support and peace of mind. Large apartments and beautiful common areas are hallmarks of this single-story residence.

However, the true difference is our caring and qualified staff that ensures our residents can enjoy life while receiving the assistance they need.

Charter Senior Living of Panama City Beach is located in Panama City Beach, Florida. We invite you to contact us for more information or to book a tour of our community.