Brookdale Panama City - Panama City, FL

Brookdale Panama City - Panama City, FL has yet not published prices.

This was our first visit to an assisted living facility. [Name removed] was a wealth of information and helped us get a good start on our decision making. She showed us a studio apartment, a one-bedroom, and a two-bedroom. They all seemed small, but clean and well maintained. The price for a one-bedroom was well over our budget, and after visiting subsequent facilities we have decided to explore independent living rather than assisted living.

This was nice clean place. The director was very nice and answered all questions. He explain that they are doing cosmetic work in the hall ways. I just fell that this being a nice place the cost is way to much for my mom.

Recently Been Renovated

I really liked this community in fact so much I had placed a deposit with them. The staff was wonderful very nice and friendly. The community has been updated so it looks really nice very clean and modern. We would have placed my mom here but it turned out they had too much of a waiting list and I needed something sooner than later.

Very nice facility and I met with [Removed] who spent time, answered all questions, showed me the facility. If my mother likes this as well as I did and when we feel she needs to be in assisted living, this would be a great place to live!

Really enjoy e meeting [Removed] and she was very informative. The place is older and pricey for what the room offers.

Totally impressed by the entire staff. My Dad was treated with the utmost respect and well taken care of . I highly recommend this facility!

Wonderful person!

I did not get to go on the tour of this community. However, the person that I did talk to was great to us. He answered all questions and made sure that he stayed in contact with us until we had mom placed somewhere.

A good place for care

This is a nice community. We liked the tour and the staff were very nice and were able to answer the questions on the services provided. They offered good activities for residents wanting to participate. The vareiety of meals seemed appealing. the community was nice and clean. I would recommend this community.

My Thought Of The Tour!

I liked this community and the person that conducted our tour was nice. The community we chose had more to offer my loved one. A friend told me that they add on charges you did not expect and they have a high staff turnover.

moderate to poor service

extended heakh care vey exensive
Care received is much below that which was stated for the funding.

This was the most secure of all the places we saw.

This was the most secure of all the places we saw. They just weren't as clean, or as friendly as the other places. The rooms were super tiny, and the woman who showed us around was a very pushy saleswoman, especially for a retirement community.

Could use more activities

There aren’t many activities provided. The meals are good. The staff are very nice to you. It is very nice. I’d give it a five over all if they had more activities. They have a nurse here. I guess they’re pretty good. The hair dresser might be absent a bit.

My Husband Was Well Taken Care Of

This was probably an understandable error but when they quoted us they told us one price and when we moved in the price had gone up considerably so that was a distress to us. I think the sales girls told us the price for 2012 and then when we moved in 2013 the price had changed.

They were very willing and helpful. I was really satisfied with it. The meals were on time and they were well served. My husband wasn't as far along on the geriatric scale as the other residents. Very few of them were able to do what the activities were trying to do. I needed to go off on a trip and it was very comforting to know he was being well cared for.

Brookdale Panama City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.