Brookdale Fort Walton Beach - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Brookdale Fort Walton Beach - Fort Walton Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Not As Inviiting As Others

This community was not as inviting to the eye as others we had toured. It was an older community that is in desperate need of a refurbish. The carpet needs to be replaced and everything needs a good paint job to make it brighter and more inviting. The staff was friendly and very nice.

High Hopes

We have mom here at Brookdale Fort Walton Beach for a respite stay in the hopes that this will become her permanent home. We like the fact that she can stay here through all of her care needs all the way through to hospice. Mom can be difficult at times and the staff is trying their best and to do as much as they can to make her comfortable. I have to communicate with them long distance and they try to accommodate my suggestions of improving my mom's acclimating to her new surroundings. They do offer activities, but at this point in time my mom is doing a sit-in and refusing to participate. This experience is definitely a work in process.

Decent Tour

We had a decent tour of this community. However from what we were shown the community could use some updating. The staff we met was friendly, and polite. It was a good experience, but this was not the right fit for my mother in law.

Not Enough Information

When I went over that day and the person I had an appointment with was not there. One of the girls that work there gave me a little information.I didn't get anything from them and I was hoping I would. She was a sweet girl but didn't have the information I needed.