Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach - Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach - Santa Rosa Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach

I enjoy living at Somerby! From the moment I moved in I have felt safe and cared for. All of the people who work here do an excellent job of taking care of us, I think all of the staff here are dedicated and do a great job.

Review of Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach

Moved in with wife 2 years ago. Wife died Feb '17. Have no complaints. Breakfast excellent. Other meals ok. Sort of like the Army. Activities good. Exercise lady, [name removed] very good. Glee club good. I love the coordinator. Staff friendly and helpful. Should not have fired [name removed] last year. Big mistake. Apartment is very nice. [Name removed] is excellent!

Review of Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach

A wonderful, loving community for memory care!

Review of Somerby of Santa Rosa Beach

This facility is amazing. The staff here are excellent at compassionate care giving, The support group has truly been a blessing in my life.

Great facility. The workers here are exceptional. I receive very good service. I have no complaints.

Comfortable, safe facility, capable and caring staff, nurses, and CNAs and serving staff. I here is a wide choice of foods and one can always find something good. Activities provided frequently varied and offer something that everyone can enjoy.

Little More Expensive

We really liked this community however when we toured they advised us they had no openings and I needed something immediate. The community was very clean very well maintained. It was a little further of a drive than I would have preferred and the cost was more expensive. The residents that we saw seemed to be happy and content being there.