Village Park of Alpharetta - Alpharetta, GA

This place was ok, but the apartment layouts are not good. They have wasted space in the 'kitchen' area that should be devoted to floor space in the sitting room. This holds true for both the one bedroom and studio models.

HOME AT LAST!

We are now very happy residence of Village Park Alpharetta. We could not ask for a Better accommodation for this chapter of our lives. The facility is like living on a cruise ship without the water! The staff is top rate. The food is good.

We truly feel like we are the village park family. We care for one another. The staff cares well for us and we deeply care for them. This is far from being the “old folks home“. We laugh a lot. We pray for one another.

If you are looking for a place for mom… And/or dad, we have found the best. Encourage them to check us out. We love it here.

Nice combination of senior and assisted living. The cottage was impressive. This truly feels like a Ritz Carlton or other high end hotel property. Pricing is consistent with a high end facility.

Beautiful. Clean. Warm. Friendly. I loved the architecture and floor plans. Dining areas were nice and well thought out. I like the workout room - but are 2 treadmills enough?
Cons: location - my parents feel it’s a bit too far from Clairmont Rd where their church is and too far from Gwinnett Medical and their doctors. Not very scenic. My mom loves gardens and trees - if you stand outside the bungalow and cottages, you can hear the GA 400 traffic wizzing by on the other side of a thin boundary of trees!

Excellent Area for Young Business People

From what I can tell, it looks very nice so far and the plans look heavenly; however, there is a lot more work to do. I would be concerned about traffic if I were a future resident. The property located on the corner of Morris Road (lots of offices and a bus depot) and Webb Bridge (a residential one-lane street) that is already highly congested with three schools, two day cares, and one on the way (lots of school buses). Other than that, it's a great city, highway accessible, with lots of shops and entertainment in the area. The only downfall is the congested streets.

Nice place, on the pricey side. Timing not ideal since it is still under construction.

It's still a construction site; looks like it will be a very nice facility, but it is sandwiched between the highway and a major road, with no additional acreage for trails or nature. Layouts/floor plans seem well thought out, but square footage maxes out at 1400 for villas.