Sunrise of Danville - Danville, CA

Sunrise of Danville

When the time came to move my elder aunt from Florida to California, Sunrise of Danville was one of four properties we visited. Not only is the community welcoming and active, the setting peaceful and based in a residential community, the property also presented a very well maintained facility with staffing the felt more like "family" than aids.

Plus the resident dog and cat just sealed the deal.

Nice place but very expensive. It is layed out very similar to [Removed] inside. The outside is smaller and noisier due to the school right next to it. The rooms are a little small. The prices are very expensive. Not sure if this is a good fit.

I toured this community

I went on a tour in this community and It was OK. The tour wasn't as good as other tours we had. The building was split into 2 sides. The assisted living and the memory care. They only showed us the assisted living side and we needed to know about the memory care. They were accommodating , It was nice and open. Lots of people out and visiting. It wasn't as nice or fancy then the other place. It just wasn't a good fit.

We Feel Comfortable With The Care

The family is very happy with the amount of care my father in law is getting here. He seems to have adjusted well and is happy. Everyone has been so great between the staff and the other residents. He seems to be eating better than before and he likes the food which is an improvement for him. We would recommend the community.

Very impressive.

I am pleased with my tour I had of this community. The staff was very kind and gave my loved one and I lots of good information. It was just too far away from family.

I only gave 1 star because I had to, their rating is zero. I moved my father into Sunrise of Danville for 3 weeks and moved him out because of neglect. It was so bad, I moved him out the day I gave the 30 days notice. Looks can be deceiving, the memory care residence was atrocious, memory care is an afterthought at Sunrise of Danville.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

What a beautiful setting!

Beautiful setting, like that of a nice hotel, even for the memory care wings. Awesome bathing facilities, with seating in large walk-in tub as one option. Setting is not far from Blackhawk near the base of Mt. Diablo. Impressions are from a walk-through visit only. It was very nice, but also priciest of the places we visited.

Beautiful location

Sunrise has been so kind and so accommodating on working with our situation and getting my mother in law admitted on really short notice. The staff is very kind the facilities are very nice.

Everything is going well

They have been very responsive there. It is a good place. She is happy there and we are happy for her to be there. Everything is going well.

I couldn't do the job they do by far

At Sunrise of Danville the friendliness of the staff is a 5+. They are very caring and attentive. I couldn't do the job they do by far. Memory care is an issue that is so challenging. I would like more feedback from them. I would like a phone call every now and then. They don't always return phone calls. I was told there would be transportation. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. They are using a third party for transportation. It is only available on Mondays and Wednesdays also. In some ways there is more on us than on them. Something as simple as a large calendar in her room would be helpful. They have one downstairs but it would help to have one in each room of the residents, especially in memory care. My mother-in-law is into current events and they don't have a forum for things like that. There aren't any field trips either.

A very good place

I think it's a very good place. We haven't had any issues or complaints. They always keep the facility very clean. The cleanliness is great. The staff has been very welcoming and accommodating. My mom really likes the meals. Everything seems to be going really good. Everyone is nice. They do an excellent job at taking care of my mother. The value is fair. It's kind of expensive. They also offer activities.

Deluxe and pricey
This place has it all.

Superb staff

The staff at Sunrise is superb. They are extremely professional and compassionate.

We're in the Reminiscence memory-care wing and appreciate how friendly the staff is and love the homey atmosphere.

We've been here six months and absolutely feel it is the best place for us.

He likes it much better than where he was.

My loved one has recently moved here. He likes it much better than where he was. The food here is much better than where he was before. We haven't had any issues with the staff or the cleanliness either.

My experience with Sunrise of Danvill...

My experience with Sunrise of Danville has been very positive. The facility is very nice, and very warm. The people are loving, kind, and caring. They are very attentive to her needs. If there's any problems, they are sure to call us, and they will let us talk to her. I'm very pleased overall.

A lovely, warm, and caring ...

A lovely, warm, and caring community! Very welcoming staff. Spacious floor plan with nice amenities and an individualized care approach foe each resident.

Good Community

Sunrise was close to where I live so it is not too much of a drive. It was the nicest of all the communities that I looked at. They could use more activities because it seems like our loved one gets bored and starts to call us and wants to come home. They do take them out of the community about twice a month for a lunch which is nice. The cost is about $5,100 a month.

met with director -place nice and big -

met with director -place nice and big -

It was nice. Location not pretty. Ni...

It was nice. Location not pretty. Nice next to school for children interaction, but had a better Delong at Chateau III

Nice facility and people.

Nice facility and people.

About Sunrise of Danville

Community & Location Highlights:

•Conveniently located in Danville, CA
•Very close to Blackhawk Medical Center
•Minutes from beautiful Diablo Country Club
•Surrounded by stunning gardens

Sunrise of Danville, in Danville, California, offers a loving environment, staffed by experienced caregivers. Our community has spacious floor plans, scenic views, a fountain, outdoor gardens, and even a bistro for coffee and snacks any time of the day. Our residents become friends very fast, and engage in daily activities and events to enrich their mind, body and spirit. Sunrise of Danville offers our residents comfort, freedom and happiness. We are conveniently located close to Blackhawk Medical Center as well as Diablo County Club. Visit our community today to see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise of Danville home.