- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
We wanted to place our mother in Magnolia Gardens. The food is adequate but certainly NOT tasty or delicious by any means. Most of the staff barely speak english and they hardly ever answer the telephone(we called ten times to make an appointment). The manager(female) was NOT friendly to the residents.
I don't think we could even consider placing our dear mother in this home.
If meals were good you would been 95%
Meal have been so-so For evening favor is a joke