Sunrise of Chandler - Chandler, AZ

Excellent Community

I think this is an excellent community for people with memory issues. It’s like you’re living in a big inn. They provided the residents with numerous activities that kept people active from morning until night. The only reason we didn’t move forward with this community is because it didn’t fit financially. However, I would have loved to have my love one here.

Sunrise of Chandler

My mother was sadly only at Sunrise for a week before she passed, but I can say that for the week she was there, they took really good care of her and everything was good. We had a great experience with the people that worked there. The people there are great and we really loved the place. I would highly recommend it to others.

Not a Fit

We had visited this community and mostly was concern if they could care for my wife. We seen a lot of places and some were less expensive. I had a tour with them and learned that they could not handle my wife.

I think this is the facility that I will be choosing as they are so dog friendly and I like the idea of a dedicated care giver. I am going back today to review Sunrise and Elmcroft to make a final decision.

I toured this community and was very happy with the tour. The community is clean and has a nice environment. The menu looked to be appealing with the variety that is offered. We liked that they had activities for the residents. We would recommend that families tour this nice community for the care of a loved one.

I like the care of this community and the excellent staff that are patient. My mom likes the variety of the menu. They offer a lot of nice activities that keep her busy. My mom is doing well here and it makes me happy knowing that she is getting good care.I would recommend this community for the excellent care and value for other families.

A Great Place But Very Pricey

I loved the community when I toured the place but the price was prohibited. It felt clean and it was homey and the apartment was very pretty. The staff I met were cool. We had a budget and the price would not cut it. I wanted to pick the place but it was $2,000 more. If it were super nice it would be right. The community was congenial, sweet and pretty and the room was fun.

My tour

This is a beautiful community. This community was a little larger than we were looking for and it was not set up with memory care. The people we met were nice and helpful.

Hard decisions in life

For our family the decision making process was difficult. There are so many good homes in our neighborhood. However, as we narrowed it down, Sunrise of Chandler appeared to be our best fit. While moving Mom in, everyone at Sunrise was very kind and compassionate, and very eager to make Mom feel at home, involved with life, and comfortable. Would definitely do it again!

Sunrise of Chandler, great Director and human being

Sunrise of Chandler was a beautiful senior living community, unfortunately it did not work out as we had planned. My father in law did not have the funds to live there. I just want to say that [Removed] is one of the most caring and straight forward person we have met on this journey with senior care. He is one of the nicest, honest, and helpful person and he helped us tremendously. You made a really wise decision when you hired him as Executive Director, he is wonderful. I only wish 1/10 of the people we have encountered on this journey could be as great and honest as him.
Sunrise of Chandler because of this director and his caring and honesty will forever be remembered.

There was a good connection with this community!!!

My dad loves the food at Sunrise. The staff are wonderful and good to him. They keep the community clean and well maintained. They offer a lot of activities including bingo. I would recommend this community.

Patient care is excellent. Staff is polite, positive and sincerely care about the patients. Facility is excellent and househeeking is well done. Almost like a Marriott or Hilton property. Food is excellent from my experience. My loved one is quite happy.

Communications from sales and admin staff can be better to provide timely notice, avoid confusion and wasted effort on paperwork, payments along with clear expectations regarding patient service and associated costs.

Pleased

Sunrise is a pretty nice place. So far, we have not had any issues with the facility or the staff here. Everyone is friendly and we are getting settled in nicely. Overall, we are pleased with the place so far.

The perfect place

The care at the level we needed was not available everywhere, and Sunrise has done a great job. The attitudes of the staff are wonderful making every day so much more pleasant. The food is great. I believe we picked the best place for us.

Her attitude has really gotten better

Sunrise of Chandler is awesome. Her attitude has really gotten better because of the social aspect there. Before she would just cry because she wanted to be with me and I live in another state. It was very difficult. Now when I talk to her and she needs to go she tells me, "Okay, I've gotta go now." I am very pleased with this facility.

friendly and professional

They were so wonderful that I cannot possibly say enough good things about them! They were our saviors. They pulled us out of a really bad spot.

I wish we would have found them six months sooner. They just really took care of us completely and took a huge burden off moms shoulders and our shoulders.

They put mom first in everything they did, and they were so friendly and so professional.

The people were excellent, but they were very expensive.

We didn't stay here long. They were very expensive. The rooms were smaller for more money. The people were excellent, we didn't have any complaints about the people. This just wasn't a good match for our budget.

Sunrise is doing very well, so far.

Sunrise is doing very well, so far. I would give them at least a four. The food seems to be about the same quality, so far there isn't anything that needs any significant improvement.

i would recommend get all info no house doctor that is problem for whell chair bound people but other than that very good have bingo everyday! mom loves it but was only there for a week or so..staff was very helpful and friendly the client rated the over all as a 5 star said she like the activites there for her mom..client gave a 4 star rating on the cleanliness of the location the client all so gave a 5 star on friendliness..

extremely compassionate

The people at Sunrise of Chandler are all extremely compassionate. They work very well with the residents.

I do wish that they had more activities, and also better meal service for the memory care patients. I think it's better on the assisted living side than on the memory care side.

First impressions!!

First impressions mean everything and when Mom entered the facilities at Sunrise the staff went out of their way to make Mom feel welcome.

Very nice place!

Overall I think they do an excellent job at Sunrise of Chandler! In terms of the facility itself and the care and services they provide I would definitely rank them a 5! We did have some issues with the sign-up process, it was a little confusing and I don't felt like we got a lot of help from the administration, so I'll knock off half of a star for that. But I would definitely recommend this place to those looking for options in the area, my loved ones are doing very well here!

Happy Place

Overall, the Sunrise of Chandler is a very friendly place. It's a nice and warm atmosphere. The staff is caring and professional. My mom stays here and she is very happy with their services. We are very pleased with their overall services. It's a beautiful environment.

It's a Happy place!

Overall its a friendly place and she seems to be happy there.

Excellent place

They are absolutely the best! They've exceeded our every expectation and we couldn't be happier with the place. All their attention is focused on keeping their residents safe and happy, and they also do a great job keeping the families updated on their loved ones situations.

Overall it's good, but it's not everything I expected...

Everything appears clean, and overall it's a good place, but it's not everything I expected. I would like to see more interaction, with the family and the patient. They didn't do a very good job helping get adjusted. Every time I go there is always some little issue. There is no orientation in the beginning. They aren't very intuitive, there are things that I notice that the caregivers don't notice, they gave her medications wrong once. The communication could be better, they didn't let me know about some issues for a month and a half. I would give the food a 3.5 she's gets bored with the menu so some more variety would be better. The activities are really good, and the main reason we chose them. It's also a very nice community.

Fabulous - too expensive for us

It was fabulous but way out of our budget. I mean, it was the Taj Mahal! I would have gladly chosen them if we could have afforded it.

Beautiful, newer facility; great serv...

Beautiful, newer facility; great services and amenities; high-end.

Considering this one for placement. N...

Considering this one for placement. Nice rooms.

Awesome place, loved it. Staff were ...

Awesome place, loved it. Staff were wonderful and the director is incredible.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.