Summit Place of Kings Mountain - Kings Mountain, NC

Pleasant Tour, but Not The One For Us

This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went well. The community was nice, and clean from what I was shown. The staff I met was kind, and helpful. Everything went well overall, but this was not the community for my father, and his needs.

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Summit Place has been a good one overall. It is a clean, nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly for the most part. The food really wowed us at first, but unfortunately that level of quality didn't last. The food is good, but I do think it could be improved.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback and appreciate your input. We know that the dining experience is a very important aspect of life at Summit Place of Kings Mountain so we endeavor to consistently accommodate the food preferences and tastes of our residents.

Please contact us so we can arrange a tour of the kitchens and an opportunity to speak with the head of our dining services regarding your concerns.

Friendly, communicative staff

I think they do an excellent job at Summit Place of Kings Mountain. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do a great job staying involved and in communication with the families. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they take good care of the people who live here.

Nice and Clean but lacks communication

I think they are very nice. Its very clean. I haven't met the doctor. I left messages but they never called me back. Everything is a little chaotic this month. The communication is my only issue. They should have a shift report. I've had this issue at another place. Overall, I think it will be a nice place and everything will work out. The friendliness and caring is there but I think they just have a lack communication.

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. The staff is friendly, and they keep it very clean. They have plenty of activities going on, and as of now the food is fine. They are really good about being responsive and attentive, to both the resident and the loved one. I knew they had a good reputation, and they were in a good location for us.

They are above average.

They do a pretty good job overall. There have been a few incidents that have caused me concerns. I am fairly pleased with Summit place. When we moved in I thought it was the perfect place, now I think it's a very, very good place. I am a little disappointed in the activities, but I think it's because of the residents limitations, and what they can participate in. I think they're above average compared to others around.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for your feedback. We value your input and share your concern. To better serve you, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing the utmost care and services to all residents. Your feedback helps us identify areas of opportunity for us to focus on as we strive to uphold and improve the quality of standards that each resident deserves. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue to serve you and your loved one.

Thanks,
Tabrina Watford
Executive Director
Summit Place of Kings Mountain

don't go

Couldn't wait to get my dad out of there...we were mislead about the quality of care and activities

Review of Summit Place in Kings Mountain

This facility is NOT a "5 star" facility! For starters the management here is very flawed. The woman running this place is very unprofessional and really has no clue what she is doing. The workers here are rude, lazy, and not mindful of humans! They do not care about your privacy! Plus, they are very unsanitary! During an emergency it took 22 minutes to get help! It's a pretty piece of property, but don't get stuck inside this place, it is a hell hole. I have even seen cockroaches!! The food is terrible, the toilet paper is so thin you have to use 50 squares just to wipe, the cost is outrageous for what you get. It is not worth it, do not place your loved ones here if you really love them!

Five Star Reviews

I’m so sorry about your negative experience, and would gladly discuss it with you directly. Please feel free to contact me at the community so I can be of assistance.
Thanks,