Concerned Relative

Loved one has been there for sometime. Noticed the quality of care has gone down. Help at night seems to be slowing down. Long 15-20 min. waits sometimes for bathroom etc.

Summerfield Assisted Living

I liked this place from my first visit. It is small and personal - not at all hospital-like. There were several residents who had been there many years. (Interpretted as being well cared for and not having complaints enough to move to a different facility.) Even better the caregivers had been consistent for many years. They seemed caring, and knowledgeable. With so little turnover in residents or staff, it seemed to offer consistency as well as other important things. They shower residents everyday (a rare feature) and they have 3 caregivers on staff at all times. (More than other facilities I toured.) My mom has been there for not quite 2 months and we are still pleased with the facility and its staff.

It's good, everything is fine.

It's good, everything is fine. They are very nice to everyone, we never have complaints about anyone being rude or unfriendly. I think they do a good job. We don't have any complaints about food, or anything like that.

Summerhaven is an Assisted Living Facility located in Tempe that provides a safe, secure and home-like atmosphere for the elderly. We serve the special living requirements of seniors and the needs of their families with commitment to respect for individual dignity and traditional values.