Not Accepted

We had visited this community and mostly was concern if they could care for my wife. We seen a lot of places and some were less expensive. I had a tour with them and learned that they could not handle my wife.

called owner prior to going...

called owner prior to going was greeted by Emmanuel, iasked for Avrenu. He looked at me like I was crazy, said this is a care facility is that what your here for ? I said I'm here to pick up a pepperoni pizza everybody laughed. There are two owners his name is Renu and her name is A.V. They arrived and he showed me around, place did not appear well kept. Linens on avail room were dirty or stained. I told Mr the story concerning my entrance he then said it was my fault I asked for for a non existant person. I said no it's your fault because his name and her name were combined on my info. He said I've told them to correct that 3 times really, should have not said that to me concerning the error of the combined names. I felt insulted by his comment, he should have just said I sorry for the confusion no big deal we all know who is who now. Maybe he was trying to be funny when he said it was my fault or maybe he was serious. Really not sure, Not right for me or dad

Large lots of places to sit...

Large lots of places to sit watch TV large grass area in back bike on back porch shade cover area out back

Ark of Life provides the warmth of a home environment, while offering personalized care to your loved ones. Family members enjoy the peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are receiving quality care, non-intrusive and safe individual assistance, while living in a warm, home-like atmosphere. Ark of Life provides care round the clock. Our caregivers are trained and certified by the State of Arizona and are committed to the well-being of our Residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Care at Ark of Life is provided to our Residents according to a personalized care plan, developed with the Resident’s family, Home Manager and the Operations Coordinator, a Registered Nurse. The management and staff at Ark of Life are committed to provide the highest level of care to our Residents. We offer care conferences with families to insure the highest possible level of care. All clinical care and medication administration are under the supervision of a RN and a Licensed Manager. General care includes, but not limited to, 24hr ADL (aid for daily living), supervision and assistance with personal care, housekeeping, and laundry services. Included: in general care are, daily maintenance Resident’s room, including his/her private properties. Menus are prepared in accordance with Residents dietary needs.

Televisions, radios, tape player and DVD players are available in our recreation room. Books, videotapes, daily newspaper and periodicals are available for Residents’ reading pleasure. At Ark of Life, we do our best to build and maintain our Residents emotional and physical well-being. Our goal is to provide quality care for Residents’ body, soul and spirit. Our Residents have been vibrant, contributing members of society, and we intend to honor them and provide them the care they deserve.