Brookdale Tempe - Tempe, AZ

Brookdale Tempe - Tempe, AZ has yet not published prices.

Exccellent

Brookdale has been excellent for my mother. The food is really good, and she seems to like it. They also have activities and games going on all the time, and the staff seems very interested in keeping the residents involved. The place is clean, and we love that it is so close to home. We also love that this particular community specializes in dementia and memory care. We are very lucky.

This facility would not be a good fit for my mother at this time. It is primarily dementia and Alhiemers care. My mom needs more of a "home" setting to start her out.

caring and attentive

The staff at Brookdale Tempe have been caring and attentive to my father's needs from the moment he moved in. I did not think I would find such a warm and caring place.

Friendly staff

So far things are going pretty well at Brookdale. The staff seems friendly and the facility is clean and well maintained. So far, we have not had any major issues with Brookdale and we are having a good experience.

She is in the right place here.

My mother-in-law loves Brookdale Tempe. She likes the activities a lot. Laurie, the LPN is very on the ball with what we can and cant do medical wise. The staff is so friendly here. The only thing I would mention to improve is for them to clean the patio off a little more. She is in the right place here.

Excellent Care For Mom

My Mom was a resident at this wonderful place. She had pretty severe Dementia but was mobile and social. The entire staff treated her like a Queen and went above and beyond my expectations to care for her like a Loved family member instead of just a job. I could not have asked for better care for her. Adriana, the Manager, was so wonderful and was never afraid to work right along side her staff when needed for caregiving. The cost was very competitive to other facilities and the quality of care was outstanding. One of the biggest factors for my choice was the stability of the staff and the lack of staff turnover common at many similar facilities. Mom passed away in May 2015, but she did so among people that loved her and with dignity and it was a smooth peaceful process facilitated by a trained and well prepared staff. I will always be indebted to Brookdale of Tempe for their incredible care.

Very Enjoyable

The Brookdale Tempe Has been Very enjoyable. This community is very well kept. Clean and has a friendly environment. If you are searching for an assisted living community in Tempe, Arizona, I would highly recommend this one. It is excellent.

they was not explaining the true cost because i was going to get him a private room but i counld not afford it but i had signed the paper work all ready but they open another room with someone i would not recommend to any one because i feel they did not tell me the correct cost of what dad was getting.

great care and communication

The experience that we have had with Brookdale Tempe has been extremely positive.

Any time there are any issues with my mom (whether it be that she is not feeling well, is having issues with medication, or anything else) they do everything they can to help and they are also quick to call me to keep me informed. Communication has really been great. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. I am very thankful for them.

We are pretty happy with them.

We are pretty happy with them. They are clean and the staff is friendly. They really want to keep the resident happy, but they kind of rely on the family a lot. It might be a communication issue. Whenever we pop in she is always happy. We like how homey it is.

A New Place

We just moved my father in yesterday, so I really don't know a lot. Everyone has been wonderful so far. I think it will be a great place for my father.

She is just happy as a lark.

The only thing I would kind of like to be done is to be able to get into the facility without her being able to see me. The plaza area is real cute but it's the only entrance. I understand why they can't do that It's a secure facility, but it would be nice to be able to drop things off without getting her worked up. I'm glad that they are doing everything they can to keep people protected, they are very friendly, very nice, the staff, the caregivers, everyone, and she seems to have lots of activities to do. She seems to be happy. I liked the way it was set up like a little town, with little false fronts of little shops and gives them a sense of going places, and they have a little barber shop and salon, it was different. They have a nice patio. I've been pleased so far. She is just happy as a lark.

This one of the places we a...

This one of the places we are considering, close to dad for him to visit. Didn't see much interaction of staff with residents. Very clean. Love the endless walking ability for mom. Wished they had courtyard open.

Did a great job with care

We were very pleased with the care here. The building itself was a little old, but they did a good job with the upkeep and making it look nice. They had all sorts of activities, physical therapy, and brain training to keep them active, although Mom did not participate much.
They were very attentive here, and knew how to deal with Mom's specific needs. The day she got here they took her off all the medications she had been on in her previous location, and within a few days she was up and active again. They focused more on care than medication.

They won an award two years in a row

I would give their friendliness a 10! What I saw as far as the care services was good. The activites were amazing. The activites director had different people doing differnt things. Some ladies were dancing, some were singing, she had some people doing a puzzle. It was awesome.

One of the reasons that I chose Clare Bridge is hat they have two years of no violations and no citations. It's a very good program. They've won an award 2 years in row.

Great place, great people! Very high ...

Great place, great people! Very high on my list.

This facility was very highly decorat...

This facility was very highly decorated in common welcome areas, but quite sparse in more private areas - not necessarily bad but notable. Something about my tour guide that was a little odd, but he was nice enough to me. This may be an option for 4-6 hours per day for Dad.

At Brookdale Tempe we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

At Brookdale Tempe provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.