CREATIVE & ADAPTIVE MEMORY CARE AT HAWTHORN COURT

At Hawthorn Court, we specialize in Dementia and Memory Care. It’s who we are and it’s what we do. Our proprietary Enliven™ memory care is customized to the person, not the other way around because every person is unique and so are his or her needs. We work closely with you and your family to learn all we can, and then we create and adapt our program to your loved one. We aim to constantly help our residents feel more connected. And to feel as independent as possible, by focusing on their strengths and abilities, not impairments. In other words, we help our residents thrive, no matter what stage they are in.

We know that when it comes to choosing a memory care community you want the very best. And while you can learn a lot from visiting a community, how do you measure quality behind the scenes? We suggest starting with communities that have been accredited. At Hawthorn Court, we are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). It’s a lot like an accreditation for a hospital or college. And it’s no small feat. By skillfully demonstrating comprehensive conformance to the more than 1000 elevated CARF standards, Hawthorn Court has earned CARF’s highest level of accreditation- comparable to a five star rating in the hospitality industry. Though federal and state guidelines do not require memory care communities to be accredited, we think it’s an important distinction. Ultimately, our memory care is accredited for two reasons-you and your family.

Hawthorn Court’s secure, uniquely designed community features both private and semi-private memory care suites. Rustic, ranch-style architecture offers a beautiful setting against the panoramic view of the foothills as well as stress-free stimulation. Residential suites are set amidst inviting open spaces, quiet alcoves and spacious family areas with living rooms and fully-equipped country kitchens and dining areas. Not too big, and not too small but just right. At Hawthorn Court, you’ll find that it not only feels like home. It feels like community. Call today to schedule a tour. It’s great way to get to know us.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

The caregivers at Hawthorn are excellent. My mother was always clean, dressed nicely and treated with compassion and love. Our family was so grateful to them all for the exquisite care they gave her until the end of her life.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

Our dad stayed at Hawthorn Court in late 2016. The staff at all levels showed so much compassion & care towards him & our family. Communication about his care was excellent and we felt well-informed. You can see by the actions, of all employees that they truly have a passion for making the best environment & providing the best care possible to their residents.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

The care my husband got was very good. The staff was very concerned with his comfort and well being. The only complaint I have is the language problem between the caregivers and residents, more English speaking help.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

Hawthorne Court is wonderful. The staff and front desk, Directors are excellent customer care and service. I love coming to Hawthorne.

[removed]

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

My wife, who is an RN, and I both agree this location is the best of the best. We recommend Hawthorne Court to everyone. The care is technically outstanding and unfailingly kind. Many patients cannot care for themselves at all, or even acknowledge what they receive. Both the staff, many who have been there for years, perform as if they were showered with praise daily. Just visit and you'll see what we mean.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

My husband [removed] is here. I value everyone here. He is well taken care of.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

My husband has been a resident for about 7 weeks. He is doing quite well but wants to come home. I am very impressed with the staff and the building. The only thing I wish to comment on is that there are no activities after dinner except old movies. He could use some more occasional activities.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

A very wonderful facility. Staff very attentive and friendly.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

Residents are well cared for and the facility has no institutional smell. They participate in hymn sing eagerly.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

I am pleased with the care and activates given to residents and especially the social interaction with live musical entertainment. The staff in every situation are quick to react to problems and also at the same time do encourage residences to engage in activities being physical games or word games. The staff is well trained and continuously monitor able phases of their responsibility.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

Very responsive, caring, and thoughtful with the residents.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

Very Friendly staff, clean building, great activities, nice food, very impressed.

We are very Happy!

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

All of the staff and employees were very caring, and always cared for my mom's needs and well being.

Review of Hawthorn Court - Phoenix, AZ

We moved our mother from another facility to Hawthorn Court in Ahwatukee. We felt the staff was very caring and helpful.

Hawthorn Court

The staff is friendly and treat my mom with care.
The facility is clean and smells great.

I'm very happy with the care my mom receives.

My mom lives here and I am very happy with it. As her need for care increased, I moved her here from another facility where I did't feel she was getting the attention she needed. At Hawthorn Court her behaviors are carefully monitored and her medications adjusted as needed to keep her as comfortable as possible. She in engaged in activities throughout the day and genuinely cared for by the staff. I am very happy with the facility and am thankful that my mom is there.

My Visit To The Community

I visited this community on a weekend day and it did not seem as active as the community we chose. It seemed like the residents were farther along in their conditions than my parents. I would choose this community if my parents were ready to slow down. The staff were nice and the community was clean.

Hawthorn Court

Very pleased with the operation and variety of activities for the residents.

My tour!

This is a nice small community. The room they showed us was smaller than we were looking for. The people nice and the community seemed clean. It was a little more expensive than other communities we looked at.

Very happy with everything there.

Had a good visit looking for a place for my wife. Liked the memory care music program. The place was really beautiful and the nurse came and assessed my wife at my home. This one is my top 3

Hawthorn Court

My mother has been at a Hawthorn Court for several years. I simply do not have one criticism of the care they give my mother, the staff, or the facility.

The staff is caring, dedicated and compassionate.

There is laughter.

Everyone employed at Hawthorn Court becomes like family. They take such care, not only with the residents, but with the families.

I would definitely suggest anyone looking for a facility for a loved one, visit Hawthorn.

Hawthorne Court Cares

The entire staff at Hawthorne Court is dedicated to providing a safe and caring environment for the residents. They go out of their way to let residents know they are loved. Non-caregivers walk through the residential areas regularly and always stop to chat with residents, give a hug, share a pat on the back, listen to a story, or just sit and hold a hand for a minuter or two. They make every effort to respond to individual differences and desires, whether it be when to get up in the morning, favorite foods, preferred music or activity.
Additionally, they also do everything they can to support the families of their residents, providing family activities, support groups, emailing pictures of the loved ones, or just checking in to see how you are doing. This family support does not stop when the resident is gone. They are there to help with memorial services, and an annual candlelight service to honor all those who were lost in the past several years. I am personally aware of several cases where staff members visited spouse of residents who are either in the hospital or in rehab facilities... more than once.
Hawthorne is located about 1/2 mile from the senior living center where my mother lives and staff has picked her up or taken her home more than once when she wanted to see dad, but didn't have a ride. Staff members are always thinking about their "extended family", whether residents or their loved ones... even if it means putting themselves out a bit. They are always willing to go the extra mile!
I RARELY give anyone or anything the top or bottom rating on any scale, but in the case of Hawthorne, I simply cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is and how truly caring they are! I can honestly recommend them wholeheartedly!

Well Organized

We visited a few communities in the south valley and Hawthorn Court was just the best fit for our loved one. They are well organized and have nice rooms. The hallways are big and provide easy mobility. The rooms are very nice and spacious. We would recommend this community to anyone.

Fantastic facility from the tour we t...

Fantastic facility from the tour we took and people we spoke to. Still close enough to her old residence for neighbors and friends to visit.