Review of Desert Breeze

My mother is a resident and she receives very loving care with excellent food. A wonderful home, well managed with exceptional care for their residents.

Treated Like Family

Desert Breeze is a fantastic community. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They will do anything we ask of them. They are always attentive, always alert and aware. I love my husband having someone to watch him at all times, and I love that they treat him like family here. I love that Desert Breeze is a smaller place, so I know he is able to get all the care he needs. The place is clean, and the food is really good. I go everyday, and there are always wonderful smells of food cooking. I am so happy we were able to find a place that treats my loved one like family. I would highly recommend Desert Breeze.

Not a right fit

This community was a disappointment. They did her laundry and it got lost she has no socks at this point. The people are nice here don't get me wrong but I feel like she would've died if she didn't go to the hospital when she did. Mom looked awful so she was in the hospital for 4 days she ended up having pneumonia, then I took her elsewhere. Mom said when they showered her the shower was disgusting. This is a 4bdrm house with 5 people in it and she had no one to talk to or had no activities. They had home cooked meals that were good. The owner felt it was ok for her to go get my mom's meds or get here what she needs and expected me to reimburse her and I didnt feel comfortable with that.

My sister and I were looking for a healthy, caring and loving environment for our father of 87 yrs. old. [removed names] were warm and friendly were warm and friendly from the outset. The home is in a lovely neighborhood, and the home bright, spacious, and clean. The backyard is lovely, and even has a garden. This is a nice home, and I trust [removed names] are caring individuals who would have taken great care of my father. The individuals in the home weren't as active as we would have liked, but perhaps it was just the time of day we arrived. The only reason we didn't choose this location was the distance from each of our homes.

The Place is Clean, Bright and Safe

This place is clean, Bright and Safe. A perfect place for my mom. It provides true peace of mind to my sister and I. The staff are friendly, courteous and kind. We feel confident Mom is receiving great care.

A positive experience!!

My parents seem to be doing very well since their move here. They were previously in another community and the community was giving us a hard time in the process of moving them out so [Removed], the owner of this home, took over and took that stress from me. We are very happy with this place.

Desert Breeze Assisted Living

Desert Breeze made everything so easy for Me during a difficult time moving My parents from one assisted living home into thier facility on the spur of the moment during the x-mas holidays. They put togeather a very professional and capable team, tsking the presure off of Me. I would highly recomend them to anyone in need of care for thier loved ones.

Moved my Dad in November, [Removed] & [Removed] are very helpful & understand all my Father's needs

Great place for my clients

This place is wonderful. All the team made great care and loving all the residents. Always the patients is on good shape and happy. Great place, the food is prepared for each patients diet. I enjoy coming to this home.

Exceptional care!

The [Removed] family are wonderful, caring people. Zany, (I hope I spelled her name correctly) is a loving caregiver who gives individualized care to each resident according to their needs. I am not a good cook, so my wife Carol was not eating well when I took care of her. Now with Zany's cooking, she gets well balanced meals and seems to like the food prepared for her.

The caregivers are doing a great job!!!!

My dad seems to like the food at Desert Breeze. The caregivers are caring, attentive, very friendly and concerned with his care. They do not offer any activities for the residents. The home is clean and I would recommend it.

Wonderful home for Dad

What a wonderful home for Dad! The home is very warm and welcoming as is the staff. The attention to detail is quite obvious and professional, yet not to the extent that you feel like you are in a "facility" vs a home. Dad has acclimated quite well with the help of staff who has gone beyond our expectation. We are very grateful for the kindness and attention shown to Dad and the rest of the family during his residence. Very happy to have found Desert Breeze!

Expert in taking care of Seniors

Excellent service! I could never find any better place, the staff are very caring and very passionate about what they do. Definitely Recommended, very deserving of the Award.

I think they are doing a great job.

I think they are doing a great job. I don't have any complaints so far. I would rate them very highly.

An excellent board and care facility

We were very happy with this place. It is an attractive and welcoming board and care facility with an excellent staff. They all are very attentive and caring toward my 97 year old mother. She in turn has grown attached to them. She likes her room, the food and the staff. I like that she is well cared for and in a safe place.

Moms new home

Great loving environment! A place that I know Mom is cared for as I would care for her.

excellent home

I toured this facility, very homey, the manager and caregiverare very friendly

Excellent loving care

I want to thank you and your staff for the excellent, loving care and attention you have extended to my Husband. When he cam to your home he was unresponsive to his environment or to the people around him. Over the last 9 months he has become warm, friendly, alert and so much more aware of what is happening. His short term memory is still deteriorating but he is now able to enjoy what is happening for the moment. I will be forever grateful for the care you have provided him.

When I first placed him in your home I was overwhelmed with the situation I was facing. Placing my husband in a home was one of the hardest decisions I ever made. The thing that saved me and gave me the opportunity to gain my stability back was the fact that I knew he was getting the best care I could get him. So you and your staff have helped both of us get to the place where I feel take him home and be able to deal with the challenge of caring for him.

You have provided not only a caring, loving, professional environment for your residents, but made us feel like your extended family. On several occasions you set up a brunch where the residents and their families all got together and we all talked, took pictures, discussed our various issue as caretakers and have become like family with not only you and your staff but the other residents and their families. This makes what is a trying experience much more pleasant.

I will be forever grateful for everything you and your staff have done and will always feel like you are all my extended family.

Again thank you so much.

A really good community

The owners are great! To us they are very friendly. We love the owners. Those are wonderful people. They’re very strict with the staff. It was the first place we looked at. We took it right way. They worked with us until the money came.

Nice Home, Rooms are Small....

Nice Home, Rooms are Small. When I spoke to them about PEG tube feeding They had not cared for someone with a PEG tube for some time. They said they would have to read up on the proccedures.

Conveniently located

We chose this community because of the convenient location for our family. It really met all the needs we had. It is located in a residential community and the home really provides a home like feeling. We are pleased with our choice and would recommend it to anyone.

New Home

New Home

Our company is built on the principles of providing quality and reliable service.

We specialize in meeting the unique needs of our residents.

Our unique service has established our place in this industry.

This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.

Improving our Standard Service and Listening to our Clients Needs is our Ultimate Goal.

Desert Breeze Assisted Living Home open it's door in 2008.

Our Staff members have over 34 years combined experience in senior care.

Recently, Desert Breeze Assisted Living Home was recognize by Hospice of the Valley as one of the top provider in the population we serve.

Our home is located close to Chandler Regional Hospital, Medical offices, Chandler Fashion Center and easy Access to Loop 101 and Loop 202 Freeways, Freeway 60 and Interstate 10.

Desert Breeze Assisted Living Home generally house less than 10 people and are located in traditional homes in residential neighborhoods.

Residents usually have their own rooms for sleeping, and share common recreation and dining areas. Living arrangements can be personalized. We allow couples to room together.