StoryPoint Troy - Troy, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Story Point Troy

I am a teacher at a local preschool. Our children love to visit the residents playing games, giving hugs and high fives, and just talking with the residents. Thank you for letting is be a part of your community.

Review of Story Point

Beautiful place with nice staff. really liked this place, but pricey. Thank you!

Review of Story Point

Story Point is very accommodating, and modern facility.

Review of Story Point

Story Point is an excellent facility! A very modern warm environment.

StoryPoint of Troy

Beautiful facility!

Top Quality Senior Living

Storypoint is a high-quality, stimulating environment for seniors. Every single staff member is friendly, and eager to help, joke or hug. The facility is immaculate and appealing. It has a wide array of activities, however, it has not caught the attention of many of its independent living residents. Stimulating experiences are offered but do not get nearly the attendance that one might expect. Something to explore. The weekly excursions are fun; our preference is for the short local ones. A nice addition might be some raised beds so residents can dig and plant, things enjoyed from the past. The food is spectacular - beautiful presentations and delicious. The point person at the front desk sets the tone for the entire facility and she is wonderful!

Review of Story Point

My loved one and I visited numerous facilities and Story Point was the best. They moved to take care of her. The nursing staff is compassionate and caring yet professional . The food is excellent. The facility is well maintained. My hope is that [name removed] will be able to spend the rest of her days there, comfortable and safe.

Little greedy

It is a nice place but be aware if your loved one passes in this facility they are still have to pay until the lease expires or there unite is rented and if they are in memory care you have to be god and give them 30 day notice of death because when they pass you are still have to give 30 day notice and will be charged for that 30 days ( pretty uncaring and greedy if you ask me ) how are you to predict your loved ones death 30 days prior. But the place is nice and so is most of the staff.

Review of Story Point Troy

Story Point is a very clean, uplifting and inviting facility. However, the most important element is the professional compassionate and caring staff. From the top management to the bottom employees. Thank for your service!

Highly Recommended

Our parents moved into Storypoint soon after they opened and have been in the independent living and currently in the assisted living. Soon after moving to assisted living my mother went under Hospice care. In addition to the staff working together with Hospice, they provided excellent care for her and my father. The facility is clean and creates an excellent atmosphere for our older growing generation. They provide many services and activities and are always willing to help with any situation. The staff really takes an interest in the patients to make them feel like a family.
I would highly recommend anyone looking for a facility, to check Storypoint and talk to the staff.

Beauty isn't everything

My mother resided here for 8 days. She suffered from cancer and was unable to live alone in her home. We were assured by StoryPoint that her care would be accelerated as needed. This didn't happen. Her care on the day she passed away was exactly the same as the day she arrived, despite our pleadings for more care. Be sure to get the level of care needed for your loved one.

The surroundings are beautiful, but don't let it fool you. They are severely understaffed - Only one nurse and 3 aids during the night - and not much more during the day.

We paid $6800 for 8 days of substandard care. The staff tried, but there just weren't enough of them.

Erin Kessler

First and foremost, we are so sorry for the loss of your mother and that you don’t feel the eight days in our community met the level we strive for. As a licensed assisted living community, we work diligently to partner with top-notch organizations for hospice care for our residents so that the combined efforts will allow the resident and family to have peace and comfort during this difficult time. Our caregiver and nurse staffing is set within the guidelines of the state of Ohio. If you would like to talk about your concerns about the care in more detail, please reach out to the Executive Director, who will put you in contact with our Regional Wellness Director. Thank you.

Great Place to Live

I feel that the caring people at Storypoint have listened to our concerns and addressed several items and made some changes. The accounting staff responded as soon as they returned to the office and made the necessary corrections to my loved one's account information. The place is beautiful and a great place to live if you are unable to live alone. They also have very friendly staff here, which is so very important.

Review of StoryPoint Troy - Troy, OH

My wife has dementia and we moved her to Story Point to be closer to home. During that time, she broke a hip. Due to this we have had experience to four places two for rehab. My appraisal is based on all four. Story Point is for above the other in everything care, food and attitude of all at Story Point.

Review of StoryPoint Troy - Troy, OH

Everyone that I have met there has been very friendly and enthusiastic to help my parents as well as keeping me informed with any issues that arise.
I meet there once a week just for lunch – always very good. More than fantastic!!

I have been very happy with the care and attention that is given to the residents in memory care.

This Community Is The Mercedes Of Communities

If we could have picked the building up and relocated it to another location that was closer to the family we would have done it that is how good this place is. The community is only about a year old so everything is fresh and new and looks wonderful.The staff was friendly and very kind. We loved everything about the community except the location it was a little to far for the family.

Highly Recommend!!

Absolutely gorgeous Assisted and Independent Living Facility. Great location just off I-75 close to shopping and restaurants. Skilled, attentive and caring staff. There's never a dull moment, always something fun going on! The Rooms are beautiful with open floor plans, high ceilings and fireplaces. The food is amazing, I always look forward to going to events here to see what's new on the menu! Top notch living!!!

Stunning Senior Living Community

StoryPoint Troy is more than just a Senior Living! The staff guide you through the process and are a connection for Seniors looking for the next chapter of life!

New bright open spaces. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is very good, multiple choices. Very satisfied.

Every day is so nice here and they go 100% to make me feel welcome every day.

Every single staff is so nice gives 100% to help. There activities all day.

Story Point is doing well on all levels. The employees are first class and do an excellent job.

It Has Been Great

The staff are being wonderful with the services and they have been friendly too. The meals and activities are fine, my dad had not told me of any problems yet. It has been a good for him so far and he is doing great.

Story point is a very good place to live.
The staff does a very good job of taking care of us.

Very pleased with this community!

Personal in helpful and friendly – rooms are spacious and comfortable – closet space is thoughtlessly designed forcing me to hang clothes on shower rail in bathroom – also stupid design for washer /dryers with no room for soap, spat remover, etc. and the room for folding.

I feel content and happy in my new home. All the personal seem happy to help me. They answer my questions and make me feel comfortable and at home.
There are instructions for the microwave; however there are no instructions to help figure out the washing machine or stove.

Erin Kessler

Thank you, Diane. We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your new home. If you need any help operating any appliances, please reach out to Bryan Davenport, the community's Executive Director. He will be happy to help you with anything you might need. Thank you!

Brand new nice facility, food, friends and fun nice, clean, friendly staff.

While I don’t feel anyone can get a perfect score, Story Point is to perfect.
We have been very satisfied.

Safe, clean environment.
Stress free living.
Lots of options.

Everything is pleasant. Nice quiet place with very nice staff. I don’t much care for the activities, but that’s okay. The kitchen is tasty, but always serves me too much!! I love my neighbors. They always wish me well.

Erin Kessler

Thank you for your review, Dorothy! We are so pleased that you like the staff and your neighbors. We think they are all pretty great too. If you have any activities that you would like to see at StoryPoint Troy, please reach out to the Life Enrichment Coordinator. They will be able to help you get your creativity put into action.

Fine.

Staff very helpful and always available.
Staff very respectful of residents and their families.
Meals- great variety – tasteful.
Wide selection of activities.

A good experience!

So far, my grandfather is doing great since his move in. I would recommend it to anyone looking because the place is phenomenal. The people there are great, they take good care of my loved one. It has been a very good expense so far.

No one in excellence

Very nice, good people, very accommodating.

No matter what level of care you’re looking for, StoryPoint Troy is here to help. Providing Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options to seniors in Troy, Ohio, our staff perfectly pairs exceptional care and top-of-the-line experience. Whether enjoying one of our exciting excursions, tasting delicious chef-prepared meals or simply relaxing in your luxurious apartment, the possibilities are endless with StoryPoint Troy.