Brookdale Troy - Troy, OH has yet not published prices.

Too Expensive, But A Nice Community Overall

Unfortunately this community is becoming too expensive for our budget, so we will have start considering other options for my father in law. However this is a nice facility, and he does like it here.The staff very kind when we come visit. The community looked great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. Due to the cost we will be looking into other community, but overall this is a nice community with kind people.

Parents Are Well in This Community

My parents are well since their move to this community. I know they are safe, and in good hands. The staff have been friendly, and cooperative. When I visit the community is well-maintained. They provide nice meals, and offer good activities for the residents. The experience is going well. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Very pleased!

We are very satisfied with this community. The staff is doing a great job with my brother in law. They are all very helpful and we could not be happier. This was actually our first choice when we started the search.

Kind To My Family And Myself

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. My tour went pretty well. From what I saw the community looked well maintained. The staff I met was kind and courteous. Everyone was very nice to my family and myself. It was a pleasant experience.

Brookdale Troy

This community is like walking into your home. Exceptionally friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff and management. The food is out if this world! I feel totally at peace having my mother there!

Is connected to Clare Bridge of Troy ...

Is connected to Clare Bridge of Troy which specialized in alzheimer care. It is contained under one roof with Sterling House of Troy.

Requires $7,000 cash payment up front...

Requires $7,000 cash payment up front before moving in. Too expensive.

Brookdale Troy provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

AtSterling House of Troy we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.