Brookdale Piqua (new listing coming soon) - Piqua, OH

Brookdale Piqua (new listing coming soon) - Piqua, OH has yet not published prices.

Flu risk

A woman who says she works as an STNA said she is not required to get a flu vaccine. She said many of her colleagues don’t get vaccinated. Do you know dangerous it is to have health care workers who don’t get flu vaccines care for elderly patients? I would not want my family member ina place where the staff is not vaccinated against the flu.

I have a family member who is at Brookdale! Friendly help, and fairly attentive. Main complaint is rooms are barely cleaned, laundry full of lent. Darks washed with whites. Frustrating to see dirty toilets and showers. We pay for these services and it's rarely clean.

This is a nice place for my mom

My mom is doing well at Brookdale Piqua, the staff is attentive, friendly and they encourage my mom to take part in many of the activities they offer as well. There are field trips to shopping and special events for the residents who want to use it. And the dining area is nice and my mom likes the food. We are very happy with her care at Brookdale Piqua.

I took a tour!

I had an okay tour of Brookdale Piqua. The facility was nice, and the people that took us around was friendly and helpful. It was just not what I was looking for, I found another place that fit what we were looking for a little better.

A good place

The marketing director is wonderful. The staff at this community are helpful as they answer our questions and encourage mom to be active. She likes to play bingo. The community is well taken care of and I have already recommended it. She likes the food and this is a good location for us.

First of all I didn't recognize this e-mail because it is Brookdale and I didn't know it was formerly Sterling House and that is why I didn't respond to this right away. The staff is very friendly and kind. It is a very homey atmosphere and I would highly recommend it.

Kind Community

I toured this community for my aunt and her needs. My tour with pretty well. The community appeared to be well maintained, and pretty clean for the most part. It was a good experience. They were very kind and friendly to my family and I.

Great place for my dad!

The care givers, the nurses and the management at Brookdale Piqua are kind and caring. You are greeted at the door by a friendly face and that experience continues for your entire visit!
My father is happy and I see him smile more now then I have in years!

Located in quaint Piqua, Oh, Brookdale Piqua provides exceptional assisted living for seniors. Professionally trained staff will administer help with daily living tasks, such as grooming and dressing, with dignity and care. Medicine dispersal and doctor's orders compliance can be supervised where needed; your loved one's personal care plan can be adjusted as their needs change. In the kitchen, chef-prepared meals are made on site and served in the community dining room; dietary needs can be accommodated. The lush, manicured lawn is perfect for a fresh air stroll or a quiet cup of coffee. The cozy indoor common rooms host a variety of planned events and games.