Brookdale Piqua - Piqua, OH has yet not published prices.

This is a nice place for my mom

My mom is doing well at Brookdale Piqua, the staff is attentive, friendly and they encourage my mom to take part in many of the activities they offer as well. There are field trips to shopping and special events for the residents who want to use it. And the dining area is nice and my mom likes the food. We are very happy with her care at Brookdale Piqua.

I took a tour!

I had an okay tour of Brookdale Piqua. The facility was nice, and the people that took us around was friendly and helpful. It was just not what I was looking for, I found another place that fit what we were looking for a little better.

Kind Community

I toured this community for my aunt and her needs. My tour with pretty well. The community appeared to be well maintained, and pretty clean for the most part. It was a good experience. They were very kind and friendly to my family and I.

Great place for my dad!

The care givers, the nurses and the management at Brookdale Piqua are kind and caring. You are greeted at the door by a friendly face and that experience continues for your entire visit!
My father is happy and I see him smile more now then I have in years!