StoryPoint Chesterfield NOW OPEN - Chesterfield, MI

StoryPoint Chesterfield NOW OPEN - Chesterfield, MI has yet not published prices.

Storypoint was gorgeous. We toured it before it opened so there were no residents yet to talk to. The tour was wonderful and the tour guide answered all our questions. Due to the cost however, it is not an option for my mom although I wish she could afford it. I would live there myself if I could.

HIGHLY recommend

My parents and I have had an awesome experience with every aspect of our journey with StoryPoint Chesterfield. My parents signed on almost a year ago to live at StoryPoint and will be moving in when they open next week. The apartments are beautifully laid out, the food is 5 star quality and everyone associated with StoryPoint has been warm, personable, knowledgeable, and caring. They have already made it like home and we're not even moved yet. I HIGHLY recommend StoryPoint. I looked for a long standing company, attitude of employees, food quality, medical/non medical care available, apartment layout etc, and StoryPoint hit all the buttons and then some. Please go and visit, you will not be dissapointed.

This place is real nice, one of the finalists.