Serenity Village - Chesterfield, MI

Brand new community!!

I had a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints with how things went. The staff where very helpful with information and made sure to present everything the facility had to offer. I am sure it will be easier to navigate through the building when the construction is done.

My Enjoyable Visit

I had a tour with the community and I saw the staff were nice. I noticed there were plenty of staff throughout the community. The meals were great when we ate there. However the the cost for their care was very high for the minimum and before an evaluation.

Nice place!

The tour at this community went well. The staff answered every question that we had and they showed us around. The community was clean and neat. The residents were out and doing things. We liked what they had to offer as well.

Great, except for Liz

This place is awesome, staff is great... But I'm giving one star because the head lady, [Removed], is just terrible. Rude to the people living there, the people coming to visit, and the rest of the staff. Get rid of [Removed], and this place will be back to the 5 stars it deserves.

Community Is Expanding!!

The community is perfect for our loved one and fits her needs well. Her room is a good size with enough space for her to fit stuff like her couch and rocking chair. We have decorated it just like her house so it feels like home to her. The community is very quiet and i do not think they offer any activities but they are expanding and i believe there will be a lot of changes soon. The staff is friendly and tend to her every need.