A quaint and clean community

A quaint and clean community. The staff and caregivers are very friendly. She receives excellant care, plenty of staff on hand for the residents. There are plenty of activities to choose from if she would like to participate. They have good, balanced meals. She feels at home and comfortable here, she made the transition very quickly. She thinks her room is big when in fact it is actually smaller than the room she had before. I would definitely recommend this community.

Hospice Care

My mother was recently in hospice care at Wadham's Valley and I wanted to review them because my family and I couldn't have been happier with the loving care she received there the last couple months of her life. They made sure she was clean, comfortable and happy. The staff loved her and she loved them. They were also so kind to my siblings and myself during the last days of mom's life. Top notch all the way around.

Very nice community!

We were able to tour this community and I can't say that there was anything wrong with it. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the community was clean as far as I can tell. We just thought that it was not the right place for my sister in law.

Wadhams Valley

Nice Place. Very clean. Food wonderful.
Brian is a wonderful supervisor. Very kind and Professional. My mom loves him. The staff very attentive and kind. Don't know much about activities. I am sure there are some.
My sister and I are blessed we found this place.

Five plus rating for Wadhams!!

The community is clean and well taken care of. The food is made from scratch and it tastes good. They offer daily activities and exercise classes. The staff treat my dad as though he was part of their family. I would recommend this wonderful community.

Caring place for your love ones!

Very nice people who work there! They really care about my mother and her needs! Thank You.

It was pretty clean and well maintained.

I gave this community a 4+. It was clean, the rooms were big, and the bathrooms were big too. I liked that they were handicapped accessible with walk in showers. It was pretty clean and well maintained.

Wadhams Valley feels like home. Our dad moved in two months ago and we could not be happier. Jennifer is amazing, she really takes pride in what she does. We believe she makes Wadhams Valley special. She is always there for us and made our dad feel right at home. Her staff are very caring and loving. Food is great it's all homemade, they do activities to meet our dads needs with his dementia which is just fantastic . Recently attended a family gathering at Wadhams valley. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! Jennifer out did herself once again, but if you know her it would not surprise you. Wadhams Valley was the best choice we ever made for our dad. I would recommend Wadhams Valley if you are looking for a HOME for you loved one.

It had a clinical setting, and just gave me kind of a cold feeling.

It was a clean facility and the staff were friendly. It just looked more like a hospital. It had a clinical setting, and just gave me kind of a cold feeling. I don't think there was anything wrong with the facility, it just wasn't a good fit for us.

They are doing very well. I feel comfortable with her being there.

They are doing very well. I feel comfortable with her being there. She is comfortable there too. It's a smaller community, they have one person for six people. They have been very helpful and I am glad I found them. The people are walking around and everyone is happy. It's clean and the staff is friendly.

Wadham's Valley is great. They welco...

Wadham's Valley is great. They welcomed our Dad, and have been taking great care of him. They treat him as a member of their own family. He has really settled in and thinks of it as home. They are great about communicating with our family to keep us in the loop. And they were a great value, too! They exceeded our expectations. We went there, even after visiting fancier places. This just felt like home.

Since 1997, D & J Home Care "Where All Roads Lead to Home" has been providing residential care to those in need. We offer independent or assisted living, plus memory and respite care. Our residents are cared for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by our skilled, warm and friendly staff. Meals, basic housekeeping and utilities are included with all housing packages.

Our Mission at Wadhams Valley is to offer a level of care that promotes independence, recognizes your individuality and exceeds our resident's expectations. Whether you are looking to downsize from a large home or just require a little more attention, we have accommodations to suit you or your loved one! All of our residents are treated with dignity, courtesy, and the respect they deserve. Our exemplary facilities, amenities and staff will provide you with the finest quality of life.”