Still Waters AFH - Spokane Valley, WA

A loving, supportive home for someone you love

My sister and I placed our mom here last year. Our experience here was very positive. My mom was in the last stages of dementia, and the care provided by the caregivers here was loving, supportive and thorough. It's a warm and welcoming place to visit and I would highly recommend this facility if you want a lovely home with a caring staff who always try to have a smile on their face and a great attitude despite sometimes difficult circumstances.
We received great help with all the paperwork we had to fill out and they were very on top of things, especially when it came to Hospice care, ordering medications, and finally, the process of coping with a loved one's death. They called me when it was clear my mom was dying and I was able to be with her the last hours of her life which meant the world to me.

I can't say enough good things about Still Water AFH. We had a very difficult situation with my mom who had been suffering from dementia for over 10 years. We transferred her from another state to Spokane so we could be near her during her last days. The staff at Stillwater includes some of the most caring, compassionate, and hardworking people I have ever met. They gave my mom a great deal of love and kindness during the end of her life. The atmosphere of Still waters is calm and peaceful as well as warm and inviting. The staff was incredibly attentive to my mom's special needs during her last two weeks of life and they helped us through a very difficult time with great compassion and understanding. Without a doubt, this was the very best placement for my mom and we are so grateful for the care she received there.

Still Waters Adult Family Home has over 12 years of serving seniors in beautiful Spokane Valley. Our combined staff have over 40 years of care experience. We provide 24 hour awake staffing to meet everyone's optimal care need.

Our home is spacious with 4,000 sq. feet of living space. Every resident has their own private room with several having their own private bathrooms. We decorate tastefully in cheery Victorian style and colors. Topped off with a rooster friendly farm style kitchen.

The residents enjoy delicious home cooked meals that our dietician has designed for us. There is a full service onsite salon that everyone can enjoy. The home is secure and has call system service from Systems Technologies Inc.

Visit us today to experience for yourself why Still Waters is the choice of excellence for senior living!