We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Staff is very kind
The staff is very respectful and kind to all the needs of our loved one. It's been a great experience so far, and everyone is very approachable. There have been no safety or trust issues, and I feel comfortable visiting often.
Our beautiful home is located in Spokane Valley, WA. Our provider,Louise Epperly, lives onsite and is a LPN. Our Resident Manager, Rebecca Harris, and staff consists of caregivers who are experienced and dedicated to providing quality care in a compassionate mannor. We offer a wide range of care from minimal assistance through end of life care. We offer and encourage activities based on the residents preferences and ability.
All 'Bout Care Adult Family Home....it's a wonderful place to call home.