Park Hills AFH - Spokane, WA

[name removed] is lovely and I was impressed with her commitment to support both her clients and their families. She has an extensive understanding of dementia. There is caregiver stability, which is a very good sign. The caregiver I met had been there for 3 years and seemed very kind. This is a 3-resident family home. I don't think they'll have a place for mom as there was another family ahead of me but I wouldn't hesitate to put my parent there.

Care for family

I like the care from this community. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The meals are appealing. I am happy to see that my aunt is able to have her nails done by caring staff members. We would recommend the care and value to other families.

My husband has been a resident at Park Hills AFH for the past three years. He has had the best care imaginable. The home is tastefully decorated, has a comfortable welcoming atmosphere and is always impeccably clean. The meals are deliciously prepared and very healthy. Luba and her staff are compassionate and go to great lengths to make sure all his needs are met and that he is as comfortable as possible. Our family will forever owe a debt of gratitude for this wonderful family's dedication and skill. Alzheimer’s disease is a terrible disease and they have made this tough journey as smooth as it could be.