- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
My father's care
We toured this community for my brother. We are still looking for him to move in. We are happy with the staff and how they were able to answer all of the questions that we asked. They will have activities for my father when he moves in. I like what I saw with the food that is offered. We would highly recommend this community to others and look forward to my father moving in soon.
Unfortunately, my grandmother was in this home. We had to clean her room all the time. We often found her sitting in wet pull ups. The mangt pretends to care until they have your money. There were never enough employees. Two aides for 40 people! We were always being charged for something extra. What does the room rent cover? Meals were horrible. At times, we didn't know what grandma was eating. GO Elsewhere! Your family deserves more!
Very friendly and outgoing staff
Overall this place does a good job. It's always very clean the staff are wonderful. They're very friendly, outgoing, and great at engaging the residents.
One area that could use a lot of improvement is the food. Quality-wise it hasn't ever been very impressive, and they are also not very good at catering to anyone who might have diabetic needs. They're often not able to tell me if the meal or snack they are serving that day will have sugar in it.
Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected