Wellbrooke of Kokomo - Kokomo, IN

Review of Wellbrooke

Great activities for residents. Clean facility. Need more parking for visitors.

Review of Wellbrooke

The people here are wonderful, loving, and caring. It is wonderful here. I would recomend this to everyone. Wellbrooke is a lovely place, I've enjoyed it very much.

Review of Wellbrooke

My loved one has been here for three years. Everyone treats him like his special. He gets great care, the food is very good, the activities are really good and overall it is a great place to have your loved one live.

Review of Wellbrooke

Everything here is wonderful. Just like family around here, I would like to take everyone home with me.

Review of Wellbrooke

The facility is clean, housekeeping visits patients rooms several times a daily. Public areas spotless, good air quality! Aids are kind, considerate, helpful and punctual. They all call patients by name. Good nursing, phys assist here daily, food varied in choice from specials for lunch and dinners to favorites which can be substituted fresh, tasty.

Review of Wellbrooke

In 2014 I was here with a broken leg and shoulders. I decided then if I needed care again, this is where I'd like to be. In 2016 or 2017 I saw the need and I'm back again. It is most best to being home.

Review of Wellbrooke

I am happy to be here and to be moving to a larger room soon. I have had no problems here.

Review of Wellbrooke

I wish we had more RN's. I am very happy with my room.