Copper Trace - Westfield, IN

I was very displeased with Copper Trace. This tour was scheduled two weeks in advance. When I arrived, I had to go to 3 separate entrances before I found a live body. I had 2 elderly women who were to tour the facility - one on a walker and one in a wheelchair. I was told we were not expected and there was no one there who was able to speak with us. And, oh by the way, we are full occupancy and have no open units anyway. This is very poor customer service. The environment may be all sparkly and pristine but their
customer service is a joke.

Very Cool, but No Smoking Allowed

I toured here in behalf of my loved one, and I really liked the community. I thought it was very cool, but the fact that there is no smoking on the premises was a no sale for my loved one. My loved one does still smoke, so that was definitely something that needed to be permitted no matter what community we chose.

Very Nice Community

My tour of the community was done very well by the staff, they did a great job showing me around and answering all my questions. At the time I did the tour there were no available rooms and I felt that the location was a bit too far from my home and I wanted my mom closer.

I would not put my Uncle here

Staff was not expecting me when I arrived for the appointment. I was told there was a waiting list and not offered a tour so I can't comment on care, value or activities. I had been in before at their grand opening and found facilities to be nice

We have been happy with our experience at Copper Trace. My mother has felt at home and the service/care has been good so far. We had an unexpected transfer from assisted living to rehab due to a fall. Her care there has been good as well and she is looking forward to getting back into AL. The amount of activities available seem less than other places we considered.

It was a pretty nice place, and new.

We looked here when we were looking for a place. It was a pretty nice place, and new. They didn't have any studios though, and that is what we were interested in.