Harbour Manor - Noblesville, IN

Harbour Manor - Noblesville, IN has yet not published prices.

Unfriendly staff members

My mother in her 90s lived there for 4 years and some of the staff was never friendly although a few were very friendly and displayed genuine concern. The resident doesn't want to be there, their family members don't want them there, but they have to stay there and this has to become their new home. I worked with the staff for 4 years trying to make my mother comfortable and take care of her needs, reminding them. A couple of days after my mother died, my granddaughter and I went in to get her things out of her room, and the same nurses who were unfriendly but had been involved in care plan meetings with me still didn't speak to me or acknowledge me or say any kind of condolences or how are you doing, and they acted as if nothing had happened. At the same time other nurses were very caring and expressive in condolences. The activities staff was always very caring and friendly. This facility claims to be a place where you can be happy and get the best care. But you have to continually check on your family member and keep after the CNAs to take care of them. However, this probably is still one of the best in the area. It is hard to get good care.

Carrie Spray

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that many of our staff members were caring and compassionate toward you and your family, but disappointed to hear that not all of them displayed the same concern. If you have specific information, would you please submit via our Heartline, so we can address your concerns with the parties involved? You can either go online at www.cardon.alertline.com or call [removed]. We welcome all feedback and recognize it as an opportunity to improve.

I went there to visit a family member. The staff ignores the residents, especially the nurses. Residents just sitting in halls ignored. You can hear people asking for help. Meal came very late and with no silverware. Family member begs to be taken somewhere else, said state is always there because of problems. I am looking for something better.

Carrie Spray

I apologize for the experience you have had at Harbour Manor. We truly strive to provide quality care and compassion every day to every resident. Please feel free to utilize our Heartline regarding any concerns and we will promptly work to resolve them. You may contact our Heartline at at [removed] or online at www.cardon.alertline.com. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Check out The Lodge

The Lodge has a great home like feel. It has a very welcoming fire place as soon as you walk in. I've been looking for a community for my father and I recently tour The Lodge. The thing that stood out to me the most is the apartment; very spacious with a full kitchen. I went to tour later in the afternoon while they were having Happy Hour in their Pub. My father loved that feature! It's a small community that was not too overwhelming for my father. They had great variety of food in their dining room with a salad and soup bar. My father and I were able to have lunch and he decided the next day that he wanted to move in. What impressed me the most was the friendliness of the staff when we went by and how alert the residents were.
We are moving dad next week!

Harbour Manor is the best rehab community in Noblesville!

Dehabbed before rehabbed

Father sent from hospital to complete rehab at this facility. He had worked up to getting out of bed and walking with a walker, and not assistance, at the hospital. PT at the facility dehabilitated him by keeping him from using a walker for a full week there, even after family insisted that he was able to. We took him out of there to rehab at home. As they were not getting the job done there.

The worst care staff stood around and talked all the time what colors were going off ministration did not care the worst care of everything

They are just excellent, very thorough!

They are just excellent, very thorough! They are very efficient. They have excellent physical therapy. It's a regular dining room with table cloths. This is really nice, and they are building another wing on. It's real clean and they're really friendly. They are so helpful. They've got everything, the skilled nursing and the assisted living. They take care of her, and they have the special hydrabath so they don't get bedsores, and it's really, really, nice.