We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
North Woods Commons is proud to be the premier retirement community in Kokomo, IN. We are a senior community focused on serving individual needs, allowing our residents to live life to the fullest. Our residents can be as active as they desire while having choices, comfort, and security. We offer a variety of floor plans in either our Garden Home option or Senior Apartment option, three meals a day in our Orchard Café Restaurant (complimentary noon meals for our Garden Home residents), scheduled transportation, and a free weekly wellness clinic - just a few of the amenities we offer.
We are proud of so many things that set North Woods Commons apart from the rest: 1. We staff certified nursing assistants and home health aides, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This allows us to offer quality licensed medical care for those in need or just piece of mind for those who may need extra help in the future. You also have the safety and security of a 24-hour emergency response system.
2. Our Orchard Café is open for extended hours, allowing you to keep your same routine and schedule. Enjoy restaurant style dining with over 24 menu choices a day, including hot breakfast made to order daily.
3. We offer a full and vibrant activity program designed with your interests in mind. Enjoy a movie in our theater, listen to live music, join in on our exercise classes, learn to paint, go on a field trip, or attend a spiritual service-the choice is yours. Be as active as you wish.
4. We create a real sense of comfort, community, family, and stability. Our management team has over 50 years combined experience in an assisted living setting. Our residents have the best of both worlds - the independence they desire and the care they need to enjoy their retirement years.
We also provide assistance with veteran benefits.