Kokomo Place - Kokomo, IN has yet not published prices.

Dad's respite care

Dad has gone for respite car for about 4 weeks total in 2018. We find that the staff is more like family than "staff", making dad feel very much at home. He did wish there were more activities and a church service on weekends, though. All in all, its the next best place to home.

Love it!

Kokomo Place has Mom so comfortable. This is now Mom's home. She calls it home and we are so happy. Overall, Mom loves the staff, the food, and the entire experience.
The place is beautiful and lovely. Plus, we love it that it is secure.

Dad is happy

The staff is wonderful. They really have gone out of their way to make Dad comfortable and happy. Dad has been very happy here.
It is a friendly atmosphere. They work so well with Dad and with the family.

I want to live here!!!!

We were so happy that the staff worked with us to make the move in for my Mom very pleasant. In fact, they helped us find someone to help auction our farm to help us. When we discussed the possibility of selling the farm, Mom looked at me after seeing her apartment, smiled, raised her arm and said, "Sold!". It was such a good experience.
The staff is awesome! Everyone is so pleasant, courteous, and friendly. I am so happy. Any time I ask a question, I get a full, detailed answer. I really appreciate that. I could not be happier with the staff.
I would love to love here, too. Great meals every day, laundry done, housekeeping, great staff. I would move in, too.

Our Experience with Kokomo Place

My mom has been there since Jan 2017. First let me say I went and checked out several other places and none seemed to fit her needs better than Kokomo Place.
After being there just a little while I noticed a great improvement in her overall being. She is thriving there - she is not staying in bed all day like she was at my home. They have exercising every morning and all sorts of activities throughout the rest of the day, everyday. There is an events coordinator who puts together a monthly calendar to inform the residents of what they can expect to do on a daily basis.
But let me tell you a little about their staff. They have a GREAT staff. From their nursing (24/7) to their financing to their business office.
[Removed], their Community Resident Manager, helped me get my mom VA assistance, as she was qualified for the assistance. Let me tell you, he made my life easier. I'm sure if I had to do it all myself, with the VA, I'd still be handling it and not know what to do. [Removed] got in touch with people and kept on top of the individual situations as they appeared. To make a longer story short [Removed] more than assisted in getting my mom VA assistance, as she was qualified for it.
Overall, you won't find a nicer place of people who make you feel welcomed the first day you come. You and they call this place YOUR HOME.

This Assisted Living facility is clean and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I looked around before choosing Kokomo Place, we are very happy , it is the best for our Mother's needs.

Staff is very respectful!

My friend's stay is quite comfortable at Kokomo place! The grounds are clean and well kept. My friend also enjoys the activities that are offered to him. My main concern is that the staff don't quite answer my friend's calls in a timely manner, but they do treat him with respect.

Dad is doing great.

My dad is so happy living at Kokomo Place. The staff are nice and attentive to his needs. They offer some daily activities. The food seems to be fine and dad does not complain. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.