McKinney Place - Logansport, IN

McKinney Place - Logansport, IN has yet not published prices.

McKinneys is like home!

My dad moved here in January and has really enjoyed his time here. He has his car here which allows him to have all of the amenities provided at McKinneys while having the independence of leaving to attend events outside of McKinney's as well. The staff is very friendly, caring, and accommodating. The grounds and rooms are beautiful and well maintained. My dad moved into a freshly painted and newly carpeted one bedroom apartment that he is pro ud to call his home that he can invite friends and family to.

Its a nice place

dad came here after his house got on fire and was unliveable. dad was at another facility that was going to start charging $300.00 per day. he was at first afraid he would have to get his own meals. he told me the other day he could just go to the restaurant that is what he calls the dining room there are several different choices for food and different meals. he likes his small studio apartment. said he doesn't have to do laundry either he can see his church from his window. they keep his room clean and call him by first name. they have monthly activities with family invited the facility let me know I could file for help from the VA they will help or I could do it myself my dad will be 102 in September 2018 he is a ww 2 veteran for a long we had a few hours from helpers each. but dad does not want todo all these things he watches tv goes to exercise and entertainment it is clean and nice and peaceful he has adjusted well everything is kept up here as well as outside check it out my dad has been here since [Date removed]

Great place to have your loved one

The staff are very accommodating and professional along with caring to our families.

Our prayers are answered

Our prayers have been answered. Finding McKinney Place as suggested through A Place for Mom was most helpful. The entire staff is amazing. Everyone is friendly, and very welcoming. My mother's apartment is perfect for her. It has been a huge adjustment, but with the help of the staff and their caring ways it has been a very smooth transition. Peace of mind is worth everything. Knowing Mom is at McKinney Place our worries are put to rest.

Things Worked Out Well

I am so pleased this community was recommended to us I was running out of hope we would find something. Surprisingly my dad loves it here and no longer is saying he wants to go home. The residents there are very friendly and easy to get along with so it has taken him no time to make friends that he has things in common with. The staff is also friendly and encouraging. The community offers quite a few activities for the residents and social events. The housekeeping and laundry services are good. Dad goes to the onsite barber. He is just receiving such good care I can't ask for anymore I am that amazed

In Laws are Doing Well at This Community

We are comfortable with my in laws move to this community. We do feel they are safe, and in a good facility. They have a good, cooperative staff at this community. They have been attentive, and helpful. It is a well-kept community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. My in laws is doing well overall, and I would recommend this community.

HORRIBLE

Be sure & check your loved ones for bed sores!!!! HORRIBLE!!!

My opinion!

The staff do a good job, however I think they could be a little more personable. The food is good and the offer good choices. The community is clean and they offer some activities. I believe they could add a few more activities and maybe a bus that could take residents on some trips. I would recommend this community.

McKinney Place

McKinney is a wonderful place!
They have made so many changes in the environment, lots of new paint and accessories.
The aides are caring and know the people living there really well.

McKinney Place Rocks!

McKinney Place is a wonderful place for seniors to live! They accept pets, have awesome activities and delicious food! The staff are awesome!