The Wellington at Kokomo - Kokomo, IN

Great Place

My mother-in-law seems happy here she has some adjusting to do but the staff and community is great. It is clean they have lots of fun activities and the grounds are kept up really nice. I give them 5 stars.

Loving Staff!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far I am very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff are all so lovely and have a warm nurturing feel that they give off to all of the residents. She is not doing so well with her health so it is comforting that she has such an amazing team looking our for her. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Very nice facility. More than just a hospital/nursing home room. Will definitely keep this facility in mind when the need arises.

A bit pricey, but still good!

Everything at this facility was just fine. The grounds are clean and the staff and residents seemed friendly. The price was not quite within our set budget, but I still would have been happy to place my friend here.

Many Thanks

Everyone I've met or dealt with have been helpful,friendly,and very kind.

Excellent, accommodating, friendly staff

Overall, it's a really, wonderful place, I think, for her. I enjoy the people who are there; they are accommodating; great. If I need to talk to them, they are there and answer my questions; they have come in and answered her question.

The location is great because it is located near me.

Cost is really typical of facilities of the kind.

She isn't really doing anything. They have lots of things that people can do.

The Perfect home for our father-in-law!

We really love the new home for my father-in-law. Thank you to A Home For Mom for helping us find just the right home for him!

Such a beautiful place!!

Everyone is so caring and they truly put the residents first and make everyone feel welcome and at home! Such a beautiful place!!

The Wellington at Kokomo offers a new senior housing alternative that combines residential apartment living, hotel like services, and access to personal care assistance. Our apartment styles range from cozy and economical alcove studios to more spacious three bedroom suites.

Residents can decorate their apartments with furniture from home, making the move to the Wellington a comfortable transition. All apartments are private with full baths and kitchenettes.

Delicious meals are prepared and served restaurant style in the attractive dinning room or by room service to the apartment. Transportation services can be arranged to take residents to their bank, doctor appointments, or shopping centers. Weekly maid and linen services will give residents more freedom to enjoy the Wellington lifestyle.

Apartment maintenance, yard upkeep, and security are included, as well as social activities. There is also a hair styling salon and gift shop that will provide convenient services to our residents.

Personal assistance and care services are individualized to meet each resident’s specific needs. The Wellington staff is available 24 hours each day to provide support and encouragement for those little things that can go wrong. Or, residents may elect scheduled nursing visits from our licensed home health agency or another agency of choice.