Starlight Homes - San Antonio, TX

Mom’s been here 3 weeks. Last week we had meeting to address some issues about care and attention. Things have improved since then.

People working here are very nice and dependable.
There seems to be well taken care of. Keep up the good work.

The employees are great, well organized and good about one on one special needs. Food is good! Always clean. [Removed] has been to 3 others till she found a place she can call home.

My patient live here at StarLight Home. My patient is happy here. She gets excellent care. This home has a lot of care, love, peace and compassion. I would highly recommend this home. So anyone looking for a home for their love ones.

Beautiful environment. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Nice small community. Feels like home.

All of the staff is fantastic! They take great care of the residents at all time. The food is incredible as well. They work well with outside agencies too, very professional, loving. Very lucky to know all of them and be apart of something great!

Setting is very nice. Residents and workers are all friendly and inviting. Food always smells good.

Starlight Homes is a wonderful place! The staff is always friendly and attentive to the residents. If a small, home-like atmosphere is what you’ve looking for in a community, don’t hesitate to go visit them.

The staff is always pleasant and helpful. The facility is clean and properly maintained. The patients are attended to.

I work for Hospice Agency, I’m very impress of the high quality services of the facility.
Specially the staff very genuine and show peace and they treat my PI with a lot of dignity and keep respect.
I highly recommend this facility for your loved ones.

Very nice facility. Support staff very kind and helpful.

Very well organized. Pleasant personal. Loving staff. Clients residing living there. Visited well cared for.

Still Adjusting, But A Nice Community Overall

It is still a work in progress for my mother with her move to this care home. We are still getting use to the routine around the community. However everyone has been kind, and helpful. The staff is friendly, and nice. The community looks nice when I come to visit. She is still taking some time to adjust, but I do see everything working out for us well in this care home.

Professional Staff!!

I thought the staff at this community was very professional during our tour for my mother. They gave us a detailed look at all of the different rooms they had available with lots of great information of all the stuff they provide there residents. The bedroom was just a little to small for our liking and what my mom would need.

Wonderful Staff

Outstanding staff and managers! I don't know what we would have done without them and Good Shepherd Hospice Care in the last 2 months that our mother needed extra care. They don't just take care of the residents, they really bond with them and make things as easy as possible in a very difficult time.

Great place to live!!!

I love it! My mom loves it!

I love it! My mom loves it! I would definitely give them five stars.

Excellent, caring home

My mother needed a place to go for her last month of life and this home was perfect. It is run by a family and they were very friendly and treated her like a member of their family. She needed more attention due to several medical issues and they were very diligent in providing it. She was very comfortable there and liked it very much. They kept me informed when her time drew close and were very helpful and understanding when she finally passed. I highly recommend this home to anyone who has a family member who needs high quality care.